Apparently i'm a.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
some indian blocked my bank account because she believes I'm a drug dealer :kanyehmm:
i when to the bank to withdraw large amount of cash i need for business. i got served by some middle aged indian when she seen the balance she hit me with :notsureif: where do you work i told her that doesn't concern her she asked me like 50 questions about the reason i want the cash. i felt like i was begging this to gimmy my money i told her i'm done with the questions give me my fucking money :wtfdis: was like naah sxb your doing identity theft or this is drug money:mindblown:
now my account is locked till they complete a investigation it could take up to 10 working days. :mjsuitcry:

Best thing to do is to create an LLC. I must have had at least 4 in the last 7 or 8 years, there's really not much they can ask even if you deposit/withdraw tens of thousands of dollars at a time. Good luck.

mattress? nigga this is real life not the wire luckily i can proof who it came from because its in a bank. don't keep large amounts of cash at home cuz if the feds find it its automatically considered proceeds from crime you won't see a penny.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why even use a bank? You have a mattress don't you? :gunsmiley:
Loooooooool

Did the old ladies in cedar taught you that?

Did you hear about the story when an old Somali lady hid cash in the mattress, she went to Africa and her daughter wanted to surprise her with new mattress, so she told her husband to throw the old mattress, he found almost 50k in cash and the guy dipped. The old lady almost had a heart attack. lol

S

SOMACOON

some indian blocked my bank account because she believes I'm a drug dealer :kanyehmm:
i when to the bank to withdraw large amount of cash i need for business. i got served by some middle aged indian when she seen the balance she hit me with :notsureif: where do you work i told her that doesn't concern her she asked me like 50 questions about the reason i want the cash. i felt like i was begging this to gimmy my money i told her i'm done with the questions give me my fucking money :wtfdis: was like naah sxb your doing identity theft or this is drug money:mindblown:
now my account is locked till they complete a investigation it could take up to 10 working days. :mjsuitcry:

Sue the c*nt!
I fucking hate Indians with passion.
Nigga cant even get a cab when running late.

S

SOMACOON

The first time i was racially identified was a day i pulled up in front of a fast food joint, handed the my VISA.
And she asked to put my password in.
Note: MacDonald's doesn't ask for a password.

I asked her i've lived in America all my life and have never been asked the password when getting a burger.
told me they changed requirements, but i knew she lying.
Two days later i pulled up, and they didn't ask for a password.
Fucking Indians, coming to America and tryna fit in, as if being racist makes them Caucasian.

S

syntax

lol The proper way to do this is to call a couple days in advance. That way they expect you and you won't run into any money issues.They'll have your money waiting for you. You just need to sign some papers , show ID and your done. Done this when I purchased a car for 13k cash. Even this situation could have been prevented by notifying them earlier. Not sure exaclty how much you were trying to withdraw, but a lot of times the bank doesn't have as much money as you think..so they make up some BS on why they can't give it to you. For example, the avg bank robber takes around 7.5k http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/06/11/what-you-should-know-before-robbing-a-bank

You can't just expect to walk up in a bank, without notifying them, and request to withdraw large amounts in such short notice without some sort of problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Putting your money under a mattress is not a good idea. The house can burn down anytime plus if someone robs you that is the first place they will look.
Well if the house burns down you can just save the mattress and you be good:damedamn:
Loooooooool

Did you hear about the story when an old Somali lady hid cash in the mattress, she went to Africa and her daughter wanted to surprise her with new mattress, so she told her husband to throw the old mattress, he found almost 50k in cash and the guy dipped. The old lady almost had a heart attack. lol
I also use shoe box to store my money these are the things you need to know if you want to trap:damedamn:

S

SOMACOON

Well if the house burns down you can just save the mattress and you be good:damedamn:

I also use shoe box to store my money these are the things you need to know if you want to trap:damedamn:

One nigga told me he hides his cash in his Quraan
Something tells me he doesn't read his holy book lol

BSA is there for a reason, find a branch to go to regularly and develop a relationship with a banker

Try cooperating next time, works wonders

I heard
Loooooooool

Lol, I heard a similar story. Its was husband who hid a lots of money under mattress then the wife threw the mattress while he was gone in Africa. That is really sad walaahi.

i don't think we talking about the same kinda money both of those are movie cliche's anyway :comeon:you on some amateur shit tho i know serious niggas who got stashes under their bath tube btw i don't trap sxb :ufdup:

Try cooperating next time, works wonders
cooperate with being accused of drug dealing or identity theft :what1:

i don't think we talking about the same kinda money both of those are movie cliche's anyway :comeon:you on some amateur shit tho i know serious niggas who got stashes under their bath tube btw i don't trap sxb :ufdup:

cooperate with being accused of drug dealing or identity theft :what1:
As in you shouldve stated your occupation and what you needed the money for. Sure its a little humiliating, but you get what you want faster at the end of the day

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Obviously you don't trap why else are indians strong arming you for your money:damedamn:If I may suggest something get your bath tub hiding friend to solve your problem for you:damedamn:

Obviously you don't trap why else are indians strong arming you for your money:damedamn:If I may suggest something get your bath tub hiding friend to solve your problem for you:damedamn:

what would you do? rob the bank
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending