Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site is clearly ran by atheist(s) who use Somalinimo just to sway others.

Sad walahi, just starting to like this site.

I'm not saying the admin or the webmaster are atheists. We got played walahi, we danced
to their tune.
This is categorically untrue, we are not soothsayers selling the Devil's potions. Im glad we have this forum so that Somalis at least have an online presence that represents all types.

We hide in plain sight for our family's sake or from fear of our family. My immediate family knows everything about me and they're very tolerant. Not everyone is so lucky, so, when they lash out against Islam they're voicing their frustration with their situation. So, outwardly it may seem to be an attack on Islam but it is in actuality an attack on the Muslim community that stifles their expression.

On to the apology. I'm sorry for cosigning Shamis' inflammatory remarks concerning the Ka'nah and adding in my own two cents. ShAmis has apologized as well and has promised to tone it down if I recall correctly.

Occassionally, some of us will bring up our atheism because, after all, its a part of who we are. We are all Somali, so let's just fight over qabiil. Dirty Daroods and Hutu Hawiyes :gunsmiley::damn::lebronwait:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
Seriously I'm sick and tired of people taking shots at our religion. Talking ill of our deen shouldn't be allowed on this site. I like being here but I won't be around if lost souls take shots at our religion and they get away with it. I've seen it plenty of times on somnet but if this shit continues on here too I'm out.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I can understand hiding your apostasy from your family, but why hide it online? Most of the people on here are from somnet yet the number of people who have come out as ex-Muslims on this forum is really surprising. Muslims make up 50-60% of the forum. :dwill:

Last edited:
Some people want to belong/fit in:kobeok:

Also, I was banned from somnet unfairly. Did I cross the line sometimes? Maybe. But I was never given any warnings, just one day FAH decided to power trip.

The Diary of a Somali degenerate

we are not soothsayers selling the Devil's potions. Im glad we have this forum so that Somalis at least have an online presence that represents all types.

We hide in plain sight for our family's sake or from fear of our family. My immediate family knows everything about me and they're very tolerant. Not everyone is so lucky, so, when they lash out against Islam they're voicing their frustration with their situation. So, outwardly it may seem to be an attack on Islam but it is in actuality an attack on the Muslim community that stifles their expression.

On to the apology. I'm sorry for cosigning Shamis' inflammatory remarks concerning the Ka'nah and adding in my own two cents. ShAmis has apologized as well and has promised to tone it down if I recall correctly.

S

Shamis

Ciddhartha - I take turns to pray towards each of the 5 Somali regions - Ka'ba means zilch zero to me. But if the Taliban can take down a 3000 year old Buddhist sight and its not changed how Buddhists practise their faith - Muslims can move on from the Ka'ba - unless they're idol worshippers.

Ciddhartha - I take turns to pray towards each of the 5 Somali regions - Ka'ba means zilch zero to me. But if the Taliban can take down a 3000 year old Buddhist sight and its not changed how Buddhists practise their faith - Muslims can move on from the Ka'ba - unless they're idol worshippers.
:damn: Caadi ma tihid

:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts