Anyone who says Girls are emotional hasn't met an Arab Man.

He qashined me for 5 whole minutes. He is really emotional in his quest. His unwavering feelings towards me is mesmerizing.

Screenshot_2020-04-05 Reactions received.png

I really believe my booty is in danger. I heard they use their private part as a weapon. Arabs are a rare breed. They are the worst Khaanis in this world, they dont believe in foreplay.

Basically every 25 sec you got a Qashin from him. How is that even possible. :draketf:
Arabs with a vendetta are equal to a unionized prostitute. They never know when to stop sucking.

I gave him 1 Qashin, he perceived it as a personal attack.

Are u a TOM BOY?
My profile picture is a beautiful Amharic Jew. She melts my heart. I fell in love with her.

She looks confused when you look at her, but there is a reason behind it. She is an Israeli soldier. Fighting for her blood, even tho they are racist and segregate the black from the white. She is unsure for her future, she thought she was joining her people when she embarked on the journey to Israel from the slums of Ethiopia. Little did she know, this wasn't her people. This wasn't her fight. She was a lost girl and there was no comfort on sight.

Her look makes you sad. I hope the best for her. I also hope the best for the inevitable end of Palestine. The Arabs are going to be assimilated to Israel, there wont be a gaza strip or west bank. They are going to live in harmony. Except that the Arabs are going to be a second class citizens.

The day will come when there will be a Khilafa on this earth, when The Soldiers of Israel all run to Makkah to stop the uprising of Muslims. When God opens the earth and inside it they will fall. For the Jews who wanted glory, hell will be their abide. For the Muslims who didnt have a choice, Jannah will be their destination. <--- This is a speculation, but it makes sense to me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My profile picture is a beautiful Amharic Jew. She melts my heart. I fell in love with her.

She looks confused when you look at her, but there is a reason behind it. She is an Israeli soldier. Fighting for her blood, even tho they are racist and segregate the black from the white. She is unsure for her future, she thought she was joining her people when she embarked on the journey to Israel from the slums of Ethiopia. Little did she know, this wasn't her people. This wasn't her fight. She was a lost girl and there was no comfort on sight.

Her look makes you sad. I hope the best for her. I also hope the best for the inevitable end of Palestine. The Arabs are going to be assimilated to Israel, there wont be a gaza strip or west bank. They are going to live in harmony. Except that the Arabs are going to be a second class citizens.

The day will come when there will be a Khilafa on this earth, when The Soldiers of Israel all run to Makkah to stop the uprising of Muslims. When God opens the earth and inside it they will fall. For the Jews who wanted glory, hell will be their abide. For the Muslims who didnt have a choice, Jannah will be their destination. <--- This is a speculation, but it makes sense to me.

May I have the drugs u r binge-ing on?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Quamayo, I open my heart to you and you proceed to call me a junkie. I know I went into a tangent, but my story was still about the girl and her heritage.

I think u have a lesbian crush on her. Too bad we can't see her naaso.

Trending