AnyOne tried making a Somali family tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
it's a never ending rabbit hole. If my gg-grandfather married 3 times how am I supposed to track down descendants with no paper trail:gucciwhat:

it's a never ending rabbit hole. If my gg-grandfather married 3 times how am I supposed to track down descendants with no paper trail:gucciwhat:
I once wanted to try it but when I was told the living descendants that traces their patrilineal lineage to my great-great-grandfather numbers around 900-1000 I decided not to :bell:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I once wanted to try it but when I was told the living descendants that traces their patrilineal lineage to my great-great-grandfather numbers around 900-1000 I decided not to :bell:
Sxb the more I look into it the more I find people that married only once are in the minority we have about x20 times as many relatives to find as white people, white privilege:liberaltears:

Sxb the more I look into it the more I find people that married only once are in the minority we have about x20 times as many relatives to find as white people, white privilege:liberaltears:
Even till this day when my father visits the Motherland he gets rebuked for not producing more childs :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts