Anyone seen this cover of Doja cats Say So

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I saw it today on youtube, walee you give me female vibes, malahaba female hormoneska kugu badan :lolbron:

Happy_

1586191275827.gif

Happy_

thats a very sexist thing to say. I appreciate good female singers as much as male ones lol.
nooooo, no! Big picture ga ayaan eegiya anigu :ulyin: combine this video that pops up with your love to gossip... inaadeerow macaan you‘re giving me strong bbb vibes :hemad: waliba waxaan ka yaaba sidaad xanta uu faafisid, only a professional can do that. And the way you summarize it and then put your 5 cents into the mix, walee waa bbb of the highest level of bbb.:lolbron:

nooooo, no! Big picture ga ayaan eegiya anigu :ulyin: combine this video that pops up with your love to gossip... inaadeerow macaan you‘re giving me strong bbb vibes :hemad: waliba waxaan ka yaaba sidaad xanta uu faafisid, only a professional can do that. And the way you summarize it and then put your 5 cents into the mix, walee waa bbb of the highest level of bbb.:lolbron:
you threw bunch of negatives at me and say this proves you are a woman....you dont have good view of women it seems.

Happy_

you threw bunch of negatives at me and say this proves you are a woman....you dont have good view of women it seems.

oh come oooon, we all know that generally speaking women love to gossip and this is across all cultures. It‘s not a secret. Only our deen would be the cure for gossiping

oh come oooon, we all know that generally speaking women love to gossip and this is across all cultures. It‘s not a secret. Only our deen would be the cure for gossiping
I do not subscribe to the sexist notion that women love to gossip more than men. that alone is very sexist views