Anyone knows uk Somali population?

This farax told me there is half a million somalis here and i told him he is mad. I tried to look this up. But uk in general is very bad at keeping population under control. For example government say there is 67 million people in uk. Many people believe the real figure is close to 80 million

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This farax told me there is half a million somalis here and i told him he is mad. I tried to look this up. But uk in general is very bad at keeping population under control. For example government say there is 67 million people in uk. Many people believe the real figure is close to 80 million

No. Half million is a lot. Maybe 150 thousand at the very least

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What do you define as Somali? Somalia born are 98,000 but if I was to guess I'd say 500k in total, just a random guess.

Apollo

VIP
I don't know the figure but all I know is that there are too many now.

Somewhere around 100 thousand Somalia born. Maybe around 150-175 thousand total if you include second/third generations.

Per capita it's not even that much as the UK total population is 66 million. The 100 thousand Somalis in Sweden out of 10 million people is demographically more impactful or especially the 100 thousand Somalis in Minnesota out of 5.6 million people in the state.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somewhere around 100 thousand Somalia born. Maybe around 150-175 thousand total if you include second/third generations.

Per capita it's not even that much as the UK total population is 66 million. The 100 thousand Somalis in Sweden out of 10 million people is demographically more impactful or especially the 100 thousand Somalis in Minnesota out of 5.6 million people in the state.
Lol 100k Somalis in MN? Where did you get that figure? There are like 40-50 Somalis in MN and I doubt we even reach 50k. There are more Somalis living in UK than US combined.

Apollo

VIP
Lol 100k Somalis in MN? Where did you get that figure? There are like 40-50 Somalis in MN and I doubt we even reach 50k. There are more Somalis living in UK than US combined.

I saw this stat claiming 85 thousand, but I increased it to include second/third generations. Sounds like a fair estimate.

There are less than 100k people of Somalis descent living in the UK.

Don't buy it's that low.

Apollo

VIP
Nah can’t be, I would say 50k and that’s being generous
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sctimes.com/amp/2304695002

50k out of 5.6 million is still way more impactful than the Somali pop in the UK who are proportionally more laangaab.

98,000 for those that have Somalia as country as birth
So basically first generations, second who was born there and FOBs

https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/pe...ycountryofbirthandnationalityjan16todec16.xls

113 thousand Zimbabweans, lol, are these White Zimbabweans who were kicked out of Rhodesia or reer Mugabe?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
50k out of 5.6 million is still way more impactful than the Somali pop in the UK who are proportionally more laangaab.

113 thousand Zimbabweans, lol, are these White Zimbabweans who were kicked out of Rhodesia or reer Mugabe?
Its those that fled and the others that came whilst they were under colonization

Trending