anyone in SWEDEN/Norway on this Sspot! Y’all know her story, this prominent xaliimo, known at weddings, who opened a YT channel to broadcast..

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Norge

Sweden

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"And yet too many children, according to a large number of Norwegian experts, are taken into care without good reason."

There is a issue in the system, and the world has notice. Yes, maybe she may be unfit, but how did they determine that?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
"And yet too many children, according to a large number of Norwegian experts, are taken into care without good reason."

There is a issue in the system, and the world has notice. Yes, maybe she may be unfit, but how did they determine that?

They wouldn’t take her newborn from her months after they took the other 7 children for no good reason.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I remember that several months ago there were idiots like Dj “feminine” Zubeer dude wailing for her because her children were removed.

They done waited for her to give birth to the 8th child. They ain’t playing around. I love it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You’re one of the realist ones out here but I will not allow you to make excuses for such a sorrow.parents. They outa stop having numerous kids if she’s gonna be overwhelmed. It ain’t somalia dammit

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You’re one of the realist ones out here but I will not allow you to make excuses for such a sorrow.parents. They outa stop having numerous kids if she’s gonna be overwhelmed. It ain’t somalia dammit
If it was any other nation, fine. In UK, in US, in China, wherever it may be, fine. But if the White, blue eyed, pure, tax paying, country loving, Norweigan/Swedish family is complaining about the social services of their own nation, then damn, something gotta be wrong here.

Scandinavian nations are more intrusive than the Western ones. So, if the average white person is calling their countries services out, then what can the Somali (some justified, some maybe not) do?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If it was any other nation, fine. In UK, in US, in China, wherever it may be, fine. But if the White, blue eyed, pure, tax paying, country loving, Norweigan/Swedish family is complaining about the social services of their own nation, then damn, something gotta be wrong here.

Scandinavian nations are more intrusive than the Western ones. So, if the average white person is calling their countries services out, then what can the Somali (some justified, some maybe not) do?

But Abti! If they’re strict about you treating your children nicely why would you be up in arms.
Why would you be alright with your child having diapers rashes because you’ve been talking on the phone far too long. Perhaps you’ve sent your child to school with the clothes from yesterday when the dam Norwegian government was so generous that they gave you $8k a child yet you negligently put the same clothes on that child from yesterday. Isn’t that a dam slap on the face of your provider ?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Where is the father of her children? If they determined she was an unfit mother, why hasn’t the father stepped up instead of letting his children end up in foster care?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Where is the father of her children? If they determined she was an unfit mother, why hasn’t the father stepped up instead of letting his children end up in foster care?
God knows, most likely a divorce case or the kids have multiple fathers from different marriages, its a unfortunate case.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
But Abti! If they’re strict about you treating your children nicely why would you be up in arms.
Why would you be alright with your child having diapers rashes because you’ve been talking on the phone far too long. Perhaps you’ve sent your child to school with the clothes from yesterday when the dam Norwegian government was so generous that they gave you $8k a child yet you negligently put the same clothes on that child from yesterday. Isn’t that a dam slap on the face of your provider ?
Indeed, but sometimes, the cases are too extreme. For example, disliking fish balls or lying as a kid.

I grew up in Sweden. Trust me it’s combination of Somalis being ignorant and overzealous social people in Sweden. In most countries taking a child from their mother is last case. In Sweden they actively look for reasons. When I was 15 immediately and my friend wanted a flat cause our friend got one and he told us report your family. We did. Luckily my parents sat me down and calmly talked me out of it. The school was actually encouraging me and I remember the lady interviewing me was telling me how to tell the story so it could go through

None of us knows this woman, and her claim might be legitimate. I don't know what we get out of this particular thing where we platform issues about people and their lives we have no relations to and then try to give credence to our assumption by giving examples of random unrelated situations feeding off of our biases.:pachah1:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You guys are crazy , go watch her videos. Her house is nice and tidy, she has videos posted with her kids, they are happy . to me she is a fit mother & my eyes don’t lie to me .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You guys are crazy , go watch her videos. Her house is nice and tidy, she has videos posted with her kids, they are happy . to me she is a fit mother & my eyes don’t lie to me .

when people visit me and are watching I behave exceptionally sane.
I also clean up before people coming knocking.
Thank you very much.

Trending

Latest posts