Anyone in here follows on Snapchat a character named Sleep N Pillz frm Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Look like one midget cat that @Reiko dated back in her Uni days.

He continuesly insults Somali girls. It's all dedicated to that mission.

Yet they all love him

what does he say about them? women are strange, they respond positively to being disrespected. apparently to them nice guys are 'boring'. caqli yaraan waa dhib.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
what does he say about them? women are strange, they respond positively to being disrespected. apparently to them nice guys are 'boring'. caqli yaraan waa dhib.

WAlahi he cusses them and tells them "you know why I don't date you es"

Then he shows their text...all running after him "you're so raw and like your bad boy image"

Then he shows their text...all running after him "you're so raw and like your bad boy image"
he has discovered how to win a woman over. lol
nigga should seminars for 'nice guys'.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@ least screenshot something.

Also where do you find all these people?

IMG_3587.jpg

He is 5'3

Zeus

STYLIN
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: He says horrible things, severely horrible things. It's on a daily basis.

The guy openly drinks the lean :ooh:
Somalis try to steal the swag of African Americans but fail miserably.
Did you see the other guy he featured? Another brain dead zombie on lean saying "free my guys" "stop snitching":drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sadly already @Steamdevolopment and 8 months pregnant @Gambar added him in the first 2 min I added his snap adddesss yet they view me as a loose cannon, a man who has no balwad, a man who doesn't drink and chew and a man who is a hard worker. :farmajoyaab:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

This bum ass security guard can't start talking shit after his Somali wife left his ass and took his kid. You wouldn't date a Somali woman but you married one and used to cry about it online because she left your druggie ass?:mjlol:

That's when he started this persona and the fake ass pseudo-British accent he tries to pull off when the truth is he's actually a fob who arrived from Kenya on the same flight as @Starscream in the mid 2000s.:pachah1:

I been saying this for years:manny:
Shit on women she will either be sucking yo dick or you will be fucking your hand but you atleast get the satisfaction of shitting on women:manny:
Simps thoe:susp:
They throw away there dignity but still end up fucking there hand and will never experience the great feeling of shitting on women:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending