Anyone here who lived in the middle east or in north africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If you lived in any of these countries can you talk about your experience there. How you would you rate it out of a scale of 10. Would you recommend one of those countries to a fellow Somali who was interested in moving to the middle east or north Africa.

if you experienced racism in these countries can you talk about that as well.

I havent been to any other countries besides canada and mexico, lived in America my whole life. Texas mostly and a couple years in san diego california

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
If you lived in any of these countries can you talk about your experience there. How you would you rate it out of a scale of 10. Would you recommend one of those countries to a fellow Somali who was interested in moving to the middle east or north Africa.

I havent been to any other countries besides canada and mexico, lived in America my whole life. Texas mostly and a couple years in san diego california
You Somali?!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
in regards to racism i havent really experienced that much at all. closet thing i experienced were just white coworkers joking around saying . Haven't experienced any one treating me like shit though because i was dark skin. I also haven't met a racist arab individual either all the ones i met have been cool people.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
in regards to racism i havent really experienced that much at all. closet thing i experienced were just white coworkers joking around saying . Haven't experienced any one treating me like shit though because i was dark skin. I also haven't met a racist arab individual either all the ones i met have been cool people.
:bell:I guess you will be ok with it when Arabs call you Abiid as a joke of course, so nothing to worry about, godspeed Akhi

I've lived in a few carab countries and I can say that I've never experienced racism. You have the few pervs occasionally calling you chocolate but that's all :bell:

I think it depends on what country you're thinking about moving to. Each Arab country differs from the other

Not that Many people go to live in North Africa because the money isn't worth it . I know of a few Somalis WHO have taught English in Egypt for a few months . Morroco and Tunisia are holiday destination nation . Libya- good luck.

As for the Gulf , many Somali professionals, especially teachers , work in Dubai , Qatar and Saudi Arabia . I haven't really heard any complaints of racism . Saudi is obviously culturally different to places like Abu Dhabi and Doha . It is better to go and visit first and see for yourself .

Apollo

VIP
Not that Many people go to live in North Africa because the money isn't worth it . I know of a few Somalis WHO have taught English in Egypt for a few months . Morroco and Tunisia are holiday destination nation . Libya- good luck.

As for the Gulf , many Somali professionals, especially teachers , work in Dubai , Qatar and Saudi Arabia . I haven't really heard any complaints of racism . Saudi is obviously culturally different to places like Abu Dhabi and Doha . It is better to go and visit first and see for yourself .

Gulf Countries have lots of Black Arabs. Every time I go there I see these African American looking mofos wearing Arab dresses.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I lived in Damascus for a year back in 1999-2000, beautiful city:wow:

Never really had any racism, as Syrians are pretty chill people.

I could recommend it back then, but not now for obvious reasons:whoa:

World

VIP
I've lived in a few carab countries and I can say that I've never experienced racism. You have the few pervs occasionally calling you chocolate but that's all :bell:

I think it depends on what country you're thinking about moving to. Each Arab country differs from the other
That’s because you’re an Arab yourself. :bell:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

what countries have you lived in

My family moved to UAE when I was kid. I left this year for university. I think it is a great place to live in if you have a good income. Otherwise it is going to be shit. What I hated the most about living there was how difficult it was not being independent on your parents until you get a degree and get a job. It is unusual for students to work part time and most are 1100% dependent on their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending