Anyone here watch anime

Do you watch anime

• Total voters
Anyone here watch anime other than me. If so, what are your favorite.

1. School Days
2. School Days
3. School Days
I’M JOKING :russ: HERE IS A SERIOUS LIST

1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
2. One Piece
3. Parasyte
4. Fullmetal Alchemist (2003 Version)
5. Dragon Ball Z
6. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i tried to get into anime but I don’t have the attention span for it. Plus all the anime níggas are weird. Y’all be screaming ATACKKK and flail your arms while running :mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
the begning
black lagoon
dorohedoro
fmab
kakaguri
mob psycho 100
one punsh man
carol and theysday
saiki k
death note

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
YES!!!! First anime was Hello Kitty. I’m a sub elitist nazi. I used to go to Chinatown to buy Hong Kong bootlegs so I watch the Japanese versions of Dragonball, Sailor Moon, Akira, Digimon and Pokémon. I love shonen . My favorites are One Piece, Saint Seiya, Yuyu Hakusho, and Hokuto no Ken. My favorite anime movies are Perfect Blue, Vampire Hunter D, and Ninja Scroll. I had a huge anime/Disney collection. Man, youngsters don’t know that struggle of spending 35 dollars for 2-3 episodes subbed.

YES!!!! First anime was Hello Kitty. I’m a sub elitist nazi. I used to go to Chinatown to buy Hong Kong bootlegs so I watch the Japanese versions of Dragonball, Sailor Moon, Akira, Digimon and Pokémon. I love shonen . My favorites are One Piece, Saint Seiya, Yuyu Hakusho, and Hokuto no Ken. My favorite anime movies are Perfect Blue, Vampire Hunter D, and Ninja Scroll. I had a huge anime/Disney collection. Man, youngsters don’t know that struggle of spending 35 dollars for 2-3 episodes subbed.
:mjlaugh: You had it tough, imagine spending 35 dollars on an anime and then finding out its trash.
What year did you start collecting.:wow1:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Fairy Tail is God awful and Natsu is a basic . The saiyans are Somali. Goku’s qabil is Yibir. That’s why Gohan can go Mystic . Broly is Al-Shabaab

Fairy Tail is God awful and Natsu is a basic b****. The saiyans are Somali. Goku’s qabil is Yibir. That’s why Gohan can go Mystic . Broly is Al-Shabaab
Tell me this isn’t every anime

6A06C94B-0378-407D-9969-AAA74B551664.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
ofc not back in the day we the 2000 kids would watch horribly subed anime on spacetoon nothing beats watching ygi oh in the morning and dbz in the night :banderas:

Trending

Latest posts