Anyone here tried moving to a African country ?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Anyone here you guys know about permanently moved to Africa e.g. Botswana , Ghana , Nigeria , Tanzania , Uganda ,Rwanda ,Zambia etc.

No, but I like the idea of buying a farm in Tanzania, Ethiopia or Uganda.

Why would you permanently move to Africa? In a non-Somali country too.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
No, but I like the idea of buying a farm in Tanzania, Ethiopia or Uganda.

Why would you permanently move to Africa? In a non-Somali country too.
Yaa weld opportunities my friend and living costs

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Djibouti and Eritrea are great places to consider. From both financial opportunity and safety point of view. Plus both countries have a substantial Somali population so you won't feel alone.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Also before you make the move be sure you have a steady stream of income. Either from a personal business that you own in the host nation or make sure you have a marketable and necessary skill that will fit perfectly in the job market

Djibouti and Eritrea are great places to consider. From both financial opportunity and safety point of view. Plus both countries have a substantial Somali population so you won't feel alone.

Djibouti too expensive to do anything there not to mention lack of opportunities in business.

Eretrea is more of a mess than Somalia. Why go there you might as well go somalia then. Ps hardly any Somalis in eritrea

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Djibouti too expensive to do anything there not to mention lack of opportunities in business.

Eretrea is more of a mess than Somalia. Why go there you might as well go somalia then. Ps hardly any Somalis in eritrea
I was thinking maybe he wants to maintain contact with the motherland.

I was probably projecting, That's the way I would do it if I was going back to Africa.
:samwelcome:

Trending