Anyone here good at art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone can draw the ancient nugaal region when the river was still flowing and the region was lush. I want to do a presentation video on it and i mostly just wanna hang a poster of it on my wall. Why don't we have many somalis drawing the homeland's beauty? i see so many ppl drawing ancient kingdoms when they were in their prime and they all look fantastic but there are no drawings of ancient somalia in it's glory. Most of us are lazy and don't try new things. I would draw a concept art of the mountain region but i suck at art.

:mjcry::meleshame:

latest

Art is not popular with Somalis most even look down on it sadly, it needs to change. Creativity should be rewarded and not looked down upon.

Our goal should be to make this river a permanent river and make the north great again!

Art is not popular with Somalis most even look down on it sadly, it needs to change. Creativity should be rewarded and not looked down upon.

Our goal should be to make this river a permanent river and make the north great again!
No wonder architecture is so shit in somalia. Without art we wouldn't have most of the things we use today.You try inventing something without blueprints! maths is only 1/2 of the equation. I swear i used to wish i was good at art when i was younger. Creativity is to be cherished.

:gucciwhat::bell:

I agree and since climate change could bless us with more rain in the future, we should seek to make the north a fully green region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts