Anyone here ever visited this country ? I doubt any of you have, Geeljires shld tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Singapore

I’m getting very interested in checking this country out while visiting Malaysia inshalah.

If things work out, i should be visiting that side of the world this summer.

All that culture and scenery

:banderas:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My cousin studied there. Exchange student. Everything is very nice and clean according to him.

Singapore

I’m getting very interested in checking this country out while visiting Malaysia inshalah.
I want to visit Thailand, i heard it was nice despite all the lady boys being on every street corner. I have to control myself and not sleep with any female. The mountainous region in the country is beautiful and they have some nice waterfalls.

Singapore

Yes I’ve been to Singapore!! I went about 2/3 months ago for 3 days with my cousin. It’s so nice mashallah haven’t seen a black person there except this half cast Madow guy who looks like he was there for business other than I think we were the only Somalis there I think. Shopping is great, food is great and dalxiis is amazing. Singapore was built from nothing but it’s people which is why you will see 90 years cleaning tables in mcdonalds no ceeyr these people exploit like somali mums. One taxi driver told us their country is so hard working it made extra revenue and had to pay their people with that money that year. If you can’t deal with heat/ humid don’t go there

As for Malaysia I’ve also been there... 40min tho. Had many chances to go said no thought it was a boring place. It was humid tho

Yea ive been to singapore. Lovely place and very futuristic. Highly recommend it. It is pretty much a first world country. We drove in from malaysia and when we were entering they interrogated us more than we get interrogated when entering the US. I was impressed. :obama:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Singapore

Oh here we go again. Somalis obsession with Malaysis. I think its the coconut trees, the island feel, and of course the tiny petite boys & girls! Uugfff Somalis so predictable

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes I’ve been to Singapore!! I went about 2/3 months ago for 3 days with my cousin. It’s so nice mashallah haven’t seen a black person there except this half cast Madow guy who looks like he was there for business other than I think we were the only Somalis there I think. Shopping is great, food is great and dalxiis is amazing. Singapore was built from nothing but it’s people which is why you will see 90 years cleaning tables in mcdonalds no ceeyr these people exploit like somali mums. One taxi driver told us their country is so hard working it made extra revenue and had to pay their people with that money that year. If you can’t deal with heat/ humid don’t go there

As for Malaysia I’ve also been there... 40min tho. Had many chances to go said no thought it was a boring place. It was humid tho

Do they look very Chinese, they majority Chinese

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A347551A-E9D2-4BAB-8668-EC4288D79593.jpeg
I want to visit Thailand, i heard it was nice despite all the lady boys being on every street corner. I have to control myself and not sleep with any female. The mountainous region in the country is beautiful and they have some nice waterfalls.
With the way u portray on here my guy ur gonna need a male chasity belt to protect yourself if u go to Thailand.

I might have to call child protection services and immigration services on your ass if u go to Thailand. U mind end up sleeping with a child prostitute.

We don’t need that type of abdi ruining our reputation

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have relatives studying in Singapore and I'm going to visist there one day, inshallah.

My own Adeer had 3 sons studying over there and they all graduated, mashllah.

Status
Not open for further replies.