Anyone here do "Street Workout"/Calesthenics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo I tried this and I saw improvements in reps and I saw my body getting toned. Full body workouts and compound movements are the way to go.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I’ve heard many good stories about it. I was thinking of it cause it’s an alternative for lifting during Ramadan.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Its good for supplementing your regular workouts at the gym especially if you hit a wall in terms of growth but it could never be a replacement to weight lifting

I’ve heard many good stories about it. I was thinking of it cause it’s an alternative for lifting during Ramadan.
Oh you know about Barstarzz and street workout too? Yeah it is a good alternative since you can even do these workouts at the comfort of your home.

Its good for supplementing your regular workouts at the gym especially if you hit a wall in terms of growth but it could never be a replacement to weight lifting
So how'd this guy get so big that's all he does. You never heard about Barstarzz? It's a big movement started in NYC.

It’s good if you are out on parole or have west African genes .
Naw man. Theres Somali guys who have videos doing this. There's this guy Asad he's from Barstarzz Finland. If why Somalis act like we were born to be small. Being small framed is a choice. You see swole Asians and whites too. I actually think that some Somalis are so desperate to be distinguished from Bantu that they PURPOSELY try to stay small. On a side note ever since I got bigger people been mistaking me for Dominican.

I used to do alot of body weight workouts, when I weighed about 70 KG, I was ripped then. Since I am 95 KG I packed on alot of muscle and I struggle to do at least 2-3 muscle ups, it's perhaps I've not been doing it alot. I'm always doing pull ups,dips though , which are releltivaly easy.

@Samirir people are always shocked when I say I'm Somali too, to them it's rare too see a Somali with muscle lol

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
So how'd this guy get so big that's all he does. You never heard about Barstarzz? It's a big movement started in NYC.
Genetics play a huge part and he probably did weight lifting before he got into this.

Body workouts get you toned/cut not big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts