Anyone here a genius at a level Physics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say they are completely useless. Both pure math and theoretical physics are good for mental masturbation and technology is predicated on the findings in these fields.
Its a great mental exercise but it never enriched the way I view calculus.It has not helped me understand physics in any way. I no longer view integrals as sums of differentials, but as the unique number lying between two sums.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
When did you do your exams? i heard they are deliberately making shit harder so less ppl can get into universities.

Did doing a level maths help? my friend did well and he only got an a* in gcse maths.

:browtf:

I did Mechanics with Maths in the first year, that helped. Other calculus does not help.

Only advice is to make a check point of the syllabus and slowly work through it with deep understanding , reinforce this by doing all the past papers. Initially, its hard but at some point during the as year it clicks.

What do you guys consider A levels? Mechanics?
The best way to prepare is to practice practice and practice more. Do every problem on the back of the book.

Physics 1 I got a B. That shit was hard af. To prepare for exams I mostly just practice the homworj since exams were similar to the homework. Practiced a shit ton.

Physics 2 had to drop that class this previous semester since I was doing bad in my other courses. Physics 2 is a different breed I hated that class. I plan on postponing it until later on.

I’m a pre med bio major so I only have to take two physics courses.

Understanding circuits and setting them up were confusing for me.
Wait until you take thermodynamics and fluid mechanics. Physics 2 becomes a cake in comparison. I have some of my thermo stuff, i can show it to you. Apparently the nigga who pioneered thermodynamics, Boltzman, killed himself because he couldn't convince the physicists around at the time.

Wait until you take thermodynamics and fluid mechanics. Physics 2 becomes a cake in comparison.

I actually enrolled into Mechanical Engineering during my freshman year. Dropped that like a hot potato. Software Engineering/CS is where its at. Electrical is decent too.

Who do most of the ME/EE majors move into software engineering?

I actually enrolled into Mechanical Engineering during my freshman year. Dropped that like a hot potato. Software Engineering/CS is where its at. Electrical is decent too.

Who do most of the ME/EE majors move into software engineering?
It depends on where you are but mechanical is a fantastic degree. Computer engineering(both hardware and software) is the fastest growing engineering field tho. You'd get a job fast if you did that. electrical is good as well. tbh all engineering is good except for the laangaab ones like industrial, and chemical engineering is also not best option for employment.

It depends on where you are but mechanical is a fantastic degree. Computer engineering(both hardware and software) is the fastest growing engineering field tho. You'd get a job fast if you did that. electrical is good as well. tbh all engineering is good except for the laangaab ones like industrial, and chemical engineering is also not best option for employment.

I thought computer Engineering was declining:ayaanswag: . An ME with great programming skills will be the next trend. Robotics/AI is growing rapidly. Companies will seek to fill two positions with one.

Chem eng has the highest paid graduate prospects in the UK out of all the other engineering fields, but the market does seems saturated. Still undecided if my interest outweigh the allure of finance in the city.

Last edited:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
What do you guys consider A levels? Mechanics?
The best way to prepare is to practice practice and practice more. Do every problem on the back of the book.
Mechanics itself was not an A-Level. Maths was the A-Level but some did Statistics and some did Decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending