Anyone here a genius at a level Physics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1)what grade did you get (if you don't mind me asking
2)how did you revise?
3)what topics did you find hardest?
4)what subjects did you do alongside it?
5)what degrees can you do with physics?

I got an A*, now at icl. I did ocr so things might be different for you but I hated AS with a passion (signalling and circuits). Things got better at A2. Good luck.

Go for an engineering degree after you graduate, especially civil eng. I can tell from your posts you wanna help back home so civil eng would be best.

Somalia badly needs roads, houses and infrastructure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Physics 1 I got a B. That shit was hard af. To prepare for exams I mostly just practice the homworj since exams were similar to the homework. Practiced a shit ton.

Physics 2 had to drop that class this previous semester since I was doing bad in my other courses. Physics 2 is a different breed I hated that class. I plan on postponing it until later on.

I’m a pre med bio major so I only have to take two physics courses.

Understanding circuits and setting them up were confusing for me.

Muji

VIP
you don’t need a physics degree to advise on exam prep.

1. Answer old exam questions
2. Answer questions in your text book
3. Try and explain what you learn as if you were explaining it to a child
4. Log off somalispot

How did you revise for year 2?

@Knowles gave you good advice. Just stay in the loop with classes and what your teacher planned and practise as much as you can. Make sure you’ve gone above and beyond the specification and drew links between different topics. And practise ACTIVE RECALL. Ask Allah to give you what’s best for you and not what you desire because he knows more than you ever could.

I never did physics but I am sure good at business, Somali people need shelter, roads and medical stuff. I would help my people with food, electricity and cleaner biyo. Because everyone in Somaliweyn drink ceel biyo which contain many bacteria making us very sick.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I got an A. I hated it, quite frankly. I did past papers and did revision questions, straight away, after a topic was taught.

I did Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

Apollo

VIP
Pure physics is good for your brain, but quite ''useless'' out in the real world. Especially for Somalis.

I got an A. I hated it, quite frankly. I did past papers and did revision questions, straight away, after a topic was taught.

I did Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
When did you do your exams? i heard they are deliberately making shit harder so less ppl can get into universities.

Did doing a level maths help? my friend did well and he only got an a* in gcse maths.

:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending