Anyone good at stock trading?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If so then please impart some wisdom on me. I'm on a budget but I have some money to invest. How can I go about doing this?

Mozart

You need people like me
You won't make money trading stocks. If you live in the UK invest your money in a stocks and shares ISA. 20k per year is tax free

If so then please impart some wisdom on me. I'm on a budget but I have some money to invest. How can I go about doing this?
I made $600 last week, I got really interested because my Spotify shuffle played “one trading book per day” podcast.

It’s actually a perfect time to invest because most stocks have bottomed out and they will bounce back next year with interest rates being lowering (business will take out cheaper loans which makes them look profitable). My strategy is every morning find the most volatile stock, find the standard divination, buy at the negative and sell at the positive. I stay away from financial companies or medical, I focus on companies with real assets.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I made $600 last week, I got really interested because my Spotify shuffle played “one trading book per day” podcast.

It’s actually a perfect time to invest because most stocks have bottomed out and they will bounce back next year with interest rates being lowering (business will take out cheaper loans which makes them look profitable). My strategy is every morning find the most volatile stock, find the standard divination, buy at the negative and sell at the positive. I stay away from financial companies or medical, I focus on companies with real assets.
What do you use to trade?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Where do you live? You can open a tax free savings account in Canada. Most banks such as TD offer it. On my account the first 50 trades of the year are free. I don’t recommend day trading since stocks are hard to predict.

Short term trading volatile stocks is the way to make some money. There’s a company called Tucows in Canada and in the US. Shares fluctuate by a few dollars every day so it’s a good place to start. This is in Canada though.

If you want longer term investments, invest in renewable energy and lithium companies. In Canada, consider lithium americas corp, snowy lake resources and others.

Where do you live? You can open a tax free savings account in Canada. Most banks such as TD offer it. On my account the first 50 trades of the year are free. I don’t recommend day trading since stocks are hard to predict.

Short term trading volatile stocks is the way to make some money. There’s a company called Tucows in Canada and in the US. Shares fluctuate by a few dollars every day so it’s a good place to start. This is in Canada though.

If you want longer term investments, invest in renewable energy and lithium companies. In Canada, consider lithium americas corp, snowy lake resources and others.
i bought 100 shares of livent at $14 a few weeks ago, i think they mine lithium. its been my winner since i started. they are about merge with a new company and become a new company, i dont know what that means?

tbh, the real reason i started looking into stocks is because of jobs posted on linkedin for quantitive analysts, they pay $200k+. my understanding is that if a company pays that well, the return the employee is providing must be 4-5X that.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
i bought 100 shares of livent at $14 a few weeks ago, i think they mine lithium. its been my winner since i started. they are about merge with a new company and become a new company, i dont know what that means?

tbh, the real reason i started looking into stocks is because of jobs posted on linkedin for quantitive analysts, they pay $200k+. my understanding is that if a company pays that well, the return the employee is providing must be 4-5X that.
Possibly. I use short term trading as a savings account.

Trending