Anyone Going to Las Vegas on Aug. 26?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I am going to attend the fight live. I am going solo half way and picking up a buddy of mine before we head to Las Vegas. Anyone else attending the fight in person between Mayweather and McGregor?

Any Seattle, Portland and San Jose girls willing to go attend the fight, let me know...keeping it kosher while down there...promise.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
It is all about the ambience, nothing like a live event. But I am beginning to notice this place is all talk and no action. It appears everyone is ensconced in their parents basement and typing away tough shit, :pachah1:.

I am going to attend the fight live. I am going solo half way and picking up a buddy of mine before we head to Las Vegas. Anyone else attending the fight in person between Mayweather and McGregor?

Any Seattle, Portland and San Jose girls willing to go attend the fight, let me know...keeping it kosher while down there...promise.
Wow you must be loaded:dwill:
Make an avatar so I can keep track of the richest man on here

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Imagine going all the way to las vegas and the fight lasts 13 seconds like Mcgregor vz Aldo :mjlaugh: ure better off paying the $99 payview

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It is all about the ambience, nothing like a live event. But I am beginning to notice this place is all talk and no action. It appears everyone is ensconced in their parents basement and typing away tough shit, :pachah1:.
Story of my life,
19f.4604

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yeah, we're all kids. What do you expect? I feel sad for the Odays on here who don't have a life.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Stop lying, you'll go with your boys and watch it at a shisha bar and convince hooyo you're going to your cousin's house to watch it :pachah1::russ::mjlol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Stop lying, you'll go with your boys and watch it at a shisha bar and convince hooyo you're going to your cousin's house to watch it :pachah1::russ::mjlol:
No need to be jealous and doubt him. What does he gain from lying to people on the internet?

Somali people are very jealous.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

Can i come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending