Anyone get LASIK(Laser eye surgery) and was it worth it?

Worth it however it’s a temporary solution..after your 45 years old effects of the surgery will deteriorate and you’ll be back to wearing glasses

Might do this in like a decade or so. To get the best results it’s important to get it after mid 20s. It’s too expensive for me to get it now.

Worth it however it’s a temporary solution..after your 45 years old effects of the surgery will deteriorate and you’ll be back to wearing glasses
I’ve heard of that but not sure how frequent it is. Typically after 40s myopia gets better.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How long does the surgery last? does your vision stay good for several years after?

These are the things I think about when I contemplate lasik surgery.

Keo

VIP
I've been wearing only contacts for the past 2 years now. I started wearing glasses when I was 8 and then by 9 I was off them but returned to them at 11 years old then off them again and then returned to them at 16 years old and I've been wearing them ever since. I'd like to get LASIK but I'm scared if something goes wrong.

It’s not worth it. Your bad eye sight can be cured naturally but unfortunately in this modern times, the use of smartphones and other technologies messed up our eyes.

Laser eye surgery is a temporary solutions, and it could go wrong, and if it did go wrong, it’s permanent damage so just think about it.

The only natural way to cure your eyesight, especially shortsightedness (myopia) is to go outside and look far away, like go and look at the clouds etc, this will relax your eyes and your eyes will now start repairing it self in terms of having focus, and getting rid of blurriness.

Really limit yourself using your smartphone everyday, especially at night. Don’t look at close up things like smartphone, tv etc, stop that, and go outside look at the far away objects etc.

This will take time, by doing those activities, your eyesight will improve a lot within the next 3 years, this takes time, it’s a slow gradual progress. You see nowadays, majority of young people have glasses, due to what I said, the modern technology destroyed our eyes and it’s now time to see again.

Alhamdulliah my eyesight is still good, I take care of my eyes and overall health, our ancestors, never had to wear glasses, our ancestors had 20/20 vision, due to the nomadic lifestyle where they spent their time outside every single day. If you want to get laser eye surgery, you may do so, but remember that’s only a quick temporary solution, my solution is a long term solution, that takes time and effort, with a added bonus of permanent fix.

Trending

Latest posts