Anyone from Ottawa on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand the lack of Somali restaurants in this city!! It makes no sense. Ottawa has the second largest Somali community in Canada and the oldest Somali community after Toronto...and yet there's only one legit restaurant!! Edmonton has like 5 restaurants! Lol Smh.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cant understand the lack of Somali restaurants in this city!! It makes no sense. Ottawa has the second largest Somali community in Canada and the oldest Somali community after Toronto...and yet there's only one legit restaurant!! Edmonton has like 5 restaurants! Lol Smh.

Its because of location location location

Somali Restaurant work well in places where somalis can access the restaurant easily. No one wants to travel 2 hours for a restaurant. Thats the problem.

Its because of location location location

Somali Restaurant work well in places where somalis can access the restaurant easily. No one wants to travel 2 hours for a restaurant. Thats the problem.
Basra don't you live in Minneapolis ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra don't you live in Minneapolis ?

Yes i do huuno. In Minneapolis, we have Somali restaurant every 10 minutes drive. In America transportation is easily accessible to every Somali. (almost everyone is driving) In Canada, the city is big, travel is long, and transport is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts