Anyone find those “super-liberal” cadaan women weird.

I’m talking the ones who are like “f*ck cadaan dudes” and are like self-hating and hate everything about cadaan people.

the ones that are essentially Malcolm X in cadaan skin.
They weird me out completely and I avoid them

I’m talking the ones who are like “f*ck cadaan dudes” and are like self-hating and hate everything about cadaan people.

I remember during BLM times last year. A cadaan co worker apologised on behalf of ALL cadaan people. I was like chill my guy, everyone us responsible for their own actions. No need to beat yourself up.

mrlog

VIP
I remember during BLM times last year. A cadaan co worker apologised on behalf of ALL cadaan people. I was like chill my guy, everyone us responsible for their own actions. No need to beat yourself up.

why didn’t u tell them u ain’t black
:stressed:

all the cadaan hoes i work with are like this. Unbelievable walahi, they are also so easy. I am like 100% sure most of them been ran through as well.

once they hit 40 years of age they will become MAGA tho.

These are the same ones that want a black guy just for mixed kids. Avoid avoid avoid sxbs.

Djokovic

Somali Arab

They’re body counts are usually 1000+ too

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
quit lying. everyone knows how "ethnic men" feel about guilty white women lol. unfortunately, it's all a test essentially. liberal women of whatever color are basically unsuited for marriage and zina is haraam. this world is prison of the believer.

quit lying. everyone knows how "ethnic men" feel about guilty white women lol. unfortunately, it's all a test essentially. liberal women of whatever color are basically unsuited for marriage and zina is haraam. this world is prison of the believer.
I know you some horny nigga for sure. Keep your gaze low walaal but watch out for the lamp post. Always gotta bring in shit not even related to the topic smh.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I know you some horny nigga for sure. Keep your gaze low walaal but watch out for the lamp post. Always gotta bring in shit not even related to the topic smh.

I'm laughing about the subject because I literally had a liberal white woman try just recently. But I don't believe in zina.

Those caadans hate me with a passion. I’ve only had one that is cool, but she isn’t a sjw and kept it real . I asked her why she doesn’t like white guys and only dates maadows or Puerto Ricans. Her response was that other whites are kinda funny towards her. Italians, Irish and certain whites were considered lower class. Despite the Spanish language originated from Europe, it’s seen as an ethnic language. Also, these type of caadans are usually from poor/working class families and gravitate towards blacks are acceptance

Those caadans hate me with a passion. I’ve only had one that is cool, but she isn’t a sjw and kept it real . I asked her why she doesn’t like white guys and only dates maadows or Puerto Ricans. Her response was that other whites are kinda funny towards her. Italians, Irish and certain whites were considered lower class. Despite the Spanish language originated from Europe, it’s seen as an ethnic language. Also, these type of caadans are usually from poor/working class families and gravitate towards blacks are acceptance
The super ultra-liberals are all talk and hypocrites. They usually date and marry their own and live in all-white gated communities. They also like to be all about the LGBTQ community but straight as an arrow. THey just want to feel good and have guilt all while living better than the folks they rally for.

I get annoyed by young liberal women (particularly the ones you describe in general), and the black, asian, somali version exist and are just as annoying.
Sometimes i get why people create echo chambers, at this age, i cant tolerate people with vastly diverging views to my own... it triggers me.

They pretend to be allies to POC but always show their true colours in the end. The older I get the more I realise the phrase “caadanka iska ilaali” is facts.