Anyone else really hate the taste of cognac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first sip was in a vineyard, on a wine tasting tour in the Victorian wine region, Australia.
I was 21. Started an alcohol fuelled journey of 9 years.
Alxamdulilah I haven't had a taste in 8 years. Got bored of it to be honest before I found religion.
But the main reason is I discovered the blessed herb . Still take when I can even though I am religious now, and once a year during mushroom season in Western Australia I partake in some shrooms from a friend who gathers them from the wild.
During my 9 year alcoholic journey I went from a wine aficionado to a craft beer one. But before I quit I created my masterpiece a cocktail my friends call daterape. I couldn't think of a better name evening if I wouldn't think of using it for nefarious purposes.
It was so smooth that most people would not know that it contains alcohol, but it's so potent and sweet tasting just 2 cups will get you drunk..

If it wasn't xalaal I would copywrite it and turn it into a trademark.
How do you make this cocktail!! Im mad interested.

How do you make this cocktail!! Im mad interested.
nah i wont tell, i feel i have a responsibility to protect the vulnerable.
and i will feel terrible if someone markets it and makes money..
ill just say it contains 7 ingredients honey and ginger..

to be honest it was an accidental dicovery, i was juts messing about and my guinea pig was this petite aussie chick that was my drinking buddy back in the day, i must have made it so potent because this chick actually won a drinking contest with US marines .. fuckin iron liver...
i set the bar too high..

now she is a soccer mom , mother of 3 and doesnt drink a drop, and is vegan.
while i am 8 years sober and a semi wadaad.

lol

nah i wont tell, i feel i have a responsibility to protect the vulnerable.
and i will feel terrible if someone markets it and makes money..
ill just say it contains 7 ingredients honey and ginger..

to be honest it was an accidental dicovery, i was juts messing about and my guinea pig was this petite aussie chick that was my drinking buddy back in the day, i must have made it so potent because this chick actually won a drinking contest with US marines .. fuckin iron liver...
i set the bar too high..

now she is a soccer mom , mother of 3 and doesnt drink a drop, and is vegan.
while i am 8 years sober and a semi wadaad.

lol
loooool ok just tell me the 3 main ingredients. Ive been wanting to try new cocktails. we all become alcoholics eh. :russ:

loooool ok just tell me the 3 main ingredients. Ive been wanting to try new cocktails. we all become alcoholics eh. :russ:
that will give it away, ok just 2 ingredients its arakh and arabian spirit, its actually the first spirit made around 800AD... and rum, lots of rum..
now you need to guess the other 3 ingredients and allot of trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts