Anyone else notice this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever you go out Xalimos no matter what age always gotta stare at you for absolute no reason.It doesn't matter either where it is, the mall, the school, or even gym.
It is awkward as f*ck, and i never know what to, and whenever you smile or greet them with salaam they just look away??:what1::what1:

It always seems to be the naago who do this.

Apollo

VIP
Why do somalis stare at each other part 35 .

In Germany the Somalis used to do this in the 90s and early 00s. But since the 10s, the Somalis who have been here for a while are now ignoring the fobs and aren't as friendly to each other.

#SociologicalObservation

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
The Somali stare is a phenomenon I'll never understand.
I'm not even looking and I can sense that they're staring, once I look up that's exactly what I see.
It's not the younger folk who're doing it that's for certain.
It's a bit creepy, sxb.
:jaynerd:

In Germany the Somalis used to do this in the 90s and early 00s. But since the 10s, the Somalis who have been here for a while are now ignoring the fobs and aren't as friendly to each other.

#SociologicalObservation

Last year , I noticed a Xalimo in a different different dep at my workplace . The next day , I am walking down the street and I hear Someone shout " Warya " . I turned around and the girl asked if I am Somali .:drakelaugh:

We left work together in the afternoon -decent looking , but she pulls out a cigarette in the middle of a high street :mjlol:

She was only there for a few days :pachah1:

Somalimimo is still alive :lolbron:

Last year , I noticed a Xalimo in a different different dep at my workplace . The next day , I am walking down the street and I hear Someone shout " Warya " . I turned around and the girl asked if I am Somali .:drakelaugh:

We left work together in the afternoon -decent looking , but she pulls out a cigarette in the middle of a high street :mjlol:

She was only there for a few days :pachah1:

Somalimimo is still alive :lolbron:

Haha damn but thats only somehing you could expect from fobs, a halimo in the west would never start a conversation. But they would drop their panties when abu roger starts talking to them:chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I haven't had a similar experience cause there are hardly any somalis in Cali but if it's as bad as you guys are describing, you should start dating out. large amount of eritrean refugees have been crossing into europe since 2014. get yourselves a habesha queen or a hot blonde or arab chick

Somali's stare at each other regardless of gender. I have had girls and guys stare at me. Its just a Somali thing :manny:

Its only when they stare for a while or look at you in a weird way that it gets annoying.

Hell, other East Africans do it too. It has happened many times at school and on the subway :pachah1:

i find ethopian and eritrean stare alot, at least there women. as far as somalis they stare to see if your forehead is bigger then theirs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending