anyone else like taking ice cold showers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have warm showers because I'm not a xoolo looking to get pneumonia but right before stepping out the shower I switch it to the coldest level and plunge myself in ice cold water

You ought to stop copying me, you make it sound so boring
If by boring you mean not sounding dumb
full

We've got hot water in Canada unlike whatever 3rd world place you crawled out of (UK most likely)
full
People need to stop chatting shit about the UK, it has the 5th largest economy in the world and 85% of the population is white. I can assure it is far better then shitty canada or racist america:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
People nrrd to dtop chatting shit about the UK, it has the 5th largest economy in the world and 85% of the population is white. I can assure it is far better then shitter canada or racist america:gucciwhat:
Why did you air me cuz?

Clearly the hot water is frying reer canadas brains because you are all alcoholics, gang bangers iyo social justice warriors
stop quoting me I'm not one of your friends don't get too comfortable
full

@supz are you really gonna let him derail your thread like this? ok w the disrespect?

People need to stop chatting shit about the UK, it has the 5th largest economy in the world and 85% of the population is white. I can assure it is far better then shitty canada or racist america:gucciwhat:
If you can't take the heat... :hillarybiz: ok I'll stop then

full

@supz are you really gonna let him derail your thread like this? ok w the disrespect?

full

full

You can't control me:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.