Anyone else have pet dogs? I'm planning on getting a German Shepherd or Doberman Pinscher?

17f60d5c3de5a3ff40828efc2c267dd9.jpg
903b57856a556d581daf08e62522ae87.jpg

Looking to adopt preferably seeing as its less cruel, hopefully I can get a puppy

Macalin M

Out here
Doubt anyone would have a pet dog here. First of all we are (mostly) Muslim and dogs shouldn’t be kept inside the house. Secondly Somalis seem to be scared of dogs for some reason.

I wouldn’t mind a dog but then I can’t keep it in the house and keeping it outside is not good. Also feeding it and shit. I forgot to feed myself sometimes unless I plan my meals.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Islam is right about dogs.

Where did Islam out law dogs tho? In the Quran, Surah Khaf talks about the three youth in the cave with a dog who slept for 300 years and Allaah protected them and resurrected them, including the dog .

Doubt anyone would have a pet dog here. First of all we are (mostly) Muslim and dogs shouldn’t be kept inside the house. Secondly Somalis seem to be scared of dogs for some reason.

I wouldn’t mind a dog but then I can’t keep it in the house and keeping it outside is not good. Also feeding it and shit. I forgot to feed myself sometimes unless I plan my meals.
Dogs are loyal to death. They're honestly better than most human beings I have ever met. They help you stay fit, protect you and risk their lives for you. Not sure why people get cats. If you're getting stabbed to death by an intruder, that cat would most likely proceed to eat its food than save you.

dogs>>>>>>>>

fair point.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I would never have a dog in my house.

However, dogs are very convenient if you have live stock, like sheep. Or as guard dogs.

You can build them a dog house.

Dogs are disgusting animals. Why would you want to have a beast in your house.
I have disgusting reer henny cousins, I'll still let them into my house because they are family and good people at times. I value loyalty and protection over some stupid outdated book which prohibits me from getting a dog.

Apollo

VIP
I have disgusting reer henny cousins, I'll still let them into my house because they are family and good people at times. I value loyalty and protection over some stupid outdated book which prohibits me from getting a dog.

Dogs pollute cities with their shit and piss.

Dogs pollute cities with their shit and piss.

I understand. If you aren't taking care of your dog and you aren't disciplining them like a responsible owner, then they will run amok and shit and piss everywhere. Depends on owners and how well you treat your dog.

But I'm telling you right now, dogs are the most loyal creatures on this earth. They'll have your back regardless how you treat them.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I would love to live somewhere in the Austrian or Bavarian Alps, herding sheep/cows and producing milk and cheese.

A dog would be very convenient for guarding the sheeps from wolves and other beasts.

Or in the remote mountains of Bosnia.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Where did Islam out law dogs tho? In the Quran, Surah Khaf talks about the three youth in the cave with a dog who slept for 300 years and Allaah protected them and resurrected them, including the dog .

Only for hunting.

Why? Cat's are more low maintenance, if you'd want a large pet or get some hamsters or fish. Also, why do you want a dog?
protection, motivates me to do cardio outside/staying fit, loyal companion. All of these qualities are not shown in any of the animals you suggested. I was thinking of getting a bengal or Savannah cat, but they bite too much and are way too wild.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
protection

Assuming you live in the US, just get a gun. Perhaps moving into a low crime city/neighbor hood?

motivates me to do cardio outside/staying fit

Understandable.

loyal companion

Would depend, I've seen, with my own eyes, dogs run away from people who're being robbed.

All of these qualities are not shown in any of the animals you suggested. I was thinking of getting a bengal or Savannah cat, but they bite too much and are way too wild.

To each their own I guess.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, why do you call your relatives "dirty reer henny"? I understand you don't like them, but they're family no ? Xishow sxb

Trending