Anybody here been to Turkey! JUST DISCOVERED that it’s only $645 for airfare & hotel(flying frm US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
if you’ve been there tell me ..

If I’m staying at Istanbul...

How was the food ?

How was the shisha

How was the Bosphorus sea?

Did you shop for exotic stuff?

Did you drink Turkish tea/coffee

Did you do the bath?

What’s really shocking to me is that $645 includes 5 nights in a 5 star hotel like the Hilton

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
04611504-9A6A-4DD8-B2B5-20A38E8A12F1.jpeg

Studied there 7 years,istanbul is beautiful dont be suprised if you see somalis everywhere,
For fun go to antalya,alanya if you are in to russian girls,marmaris is beautiful ,fethiye if you like sky diving
I dont like their food,but syrian restaurants are everywhere
Shisha is great,its every where if you like expensive places with scenery go to alibaba or hookah shisha lounges in istanbul,i liked alibaba more they are both close to the bosphorus sea,its beautiful never went to their baths

The people are rude but the hotels are cheap even cheaper in the summer especially in the mediterrenian

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

How was the food ?

How was the shisha

Did you do the bath?

What’s really shocking to me is that $645 includes 5 nights in a 5 star hotel like the Hilton

5* hotels are really 3* hotels in Istanbul. Just book an airbnb and get an apartment near Taksim or the Bosporus coast by the big palace/masjid.

You can book a table for tea & Shisha right on the coast for a couple bucks.

There's plenty of places to get great food everywhere but it's recommended to get a local to show you around to the best spots to eat.

Just talk to those near where you're staying... A lot of people speak decent English and for the most parts they're friendly (Turks that is...Kurds will more likely stab you for your phone).

There are bazaars everywhere in case you want some overpriced souvenirs but I recommend you visit other regions in mainland turkey (cheap flights and even cheaper decent hotels) for a more authentic Seljuk experience instead of thr Chinese made Turkish souvenirs you'll find in the grand bazaar in Istanbul.

Are you a western doctor or do you work in Africa/Middle East
:notsureif: Your iffy as shit
First of all as a qualified doctor i would advice you to stop eating ass youll end up eating knowles oneday and thats not good news
Second it doesnt matter you can think what you want people are allowed to have imaginary identities here,just imagine me as some dude a gigalo,khat dealer,khat junkie,gaxontiga whatever

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
5* hotels are really 3* hotels in Istanbul. Just book an airbnb and get an apartment near Taksim or the Bosporus coast by the big palace/masjid.

You can book a table for tea & Shisha right on the coast for a couple bucks.

There's plenty of places to get great food everywhere but it's recommended to get a local to show you around to the best spots to eat.

Just talk to those near where you're staying... A lot of people speak decent English and for the most parts they're friendly (Turks that is...Kurds will more likely stab you for your phone).

There are bazaars everywhere in case you want some overpriced souvenirs but I recommend you visit other regions in mainland turkey (cheap flights and even cheaper decent hotels) for a more authentic Seljuk experience instead of thr Chinese made Turkish souvenirs you'll find in the grand bazaar in Istanbul.

Abti I only got 6 days. Can’t be checking out other cities and towns.

I like the tip you’ve just given me, to stay at a Airbnb at Taksim sq.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

How was the food ?

How was the shisha

Did you do the bath?

Rkelly lets go together. It will be fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.