Anybody else have slow mental development?

When did your brain finish developing?

• 25+

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 21-25

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 16-20

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
another thing with you "blackpillers" is men should not be obsessing over their looks. women are valued for their looks, whether this is right or wrong. but men are not valued for their looks- not anywhere near to the extent that is the case when it comes to women. with men, the perceived value has to do with money and power. this idea that men should be obsessing over their looks is projecting a female thing onto men. women obsess over their looks because society is concerned with their looks- and this is wrong. but men are not the same as women and the lives and experiences of the two are not the same.

I never understood these feminine men focused on look. Men are judged on their intelligence-humor-money-shared life goal. These Somalis are backward and do everything that isn't respected and need to be 'actually told', must be 'single mom raised' generation, god dammit, im fed up with these absent fathers leaving these type of ppl for us to mentor which the father should've.

I used to be self conscious of my looks especially OVER PIMPLES but my father whipped that crap out of me quick smart and told me the reality.

probably u had arrested Development sxb. not rare in our lavish somali men upringing. once u become an iskabulo whether u got vaxxed or not thats when somali man becomes semi concious during the age of 20. ur still in ur infant era tho mentally
Practicing daily sentience and consciousness is difficult seriously

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Practicing daily sentience and consciousness is difficult seriously

Try this for a 'mind bend'. When meditating, just train your mind to erase everything I mean everything u know, were taught, and try to re-imagine something different and wild and note it down later and keep it as inspiration as u work out 'science' behind it to see it thru. Its hard to imagine a world with no 'bias' input and everything u think of is 'taught' to u is what u will realize.

I never understood these feminine men focused on look. Men are judged on their intelligence-humor-money-shared life goal. These Somalis are backward and do everything that isn't respected and need to be 'actually told', must be 'single mom raised' generation, god dammit, im fed up with these absent fathers leaving these type of ppl for us to mentor which the father should've.

I used to be self conscious of my looks especially OVER PIMPLES but my father whipped that crap out of me quick smart and told me the reality.
Looks don’t matter for overall worth but when it comes to women you need to be attractive. You don’t want to be that guy who’s woman runs away with someone she’s genuinely attracted to. Or the husband material not lover material archetype

If you feel underdeveloped, then just develop yourself. Just start making minor improvements and it will add up Saaxiib. Life is easy people make it hard.