Any websites that allow you to check the frequency of a gene within a given population?

You might, at best, find sites that provide centralized networks of patched inconsistent research literature documented and sectioned in a very inconclusive, and non-universally applied manner (meaning, bias in sampling era and conditionalities that are non-applicable), with the real value of such function you seek to exist exclusively utilized by research centers in respective nations, that protect their findings, screening their population-wide biological readings as a private endeavor, only lending limited and/or conditioned data to other research facilities of prominence.

You might, at best, find sites that provide centralized networks of patched inconsistent research literature documented and sectioned in a very inconclusive, and non-universally applied manner (meaning, bias in sampling era and conditionalities that are non-applicable), with the real value of such function you seek to exist exclusively utilized by research centers in respective nations, that protect their findings, screening their population-wide biological readings as a private endeavor, only lending limited and/or conditioned data to other research facilities of prominence.
I wanted to check the distribution of this allele in East Africans and the Pastoral Neolithic

"Third, an allele (G) at rs6903823 in the ZKSCAN3 and ZSCAN31 genes which is absent in all early agriculturalists reported to date (Levant_N, Anatolia_N, Iran_N) and that has been argued to have been under positive selection by Mathieson et al.31, occurs with an estimated frequency of 20% in the Levant_ChL, 17% in the Levant_BA_South, and 15% in the Iran_ChL populations, while it is absent in all other populations"

If anyone can help, please let me know.

I wanted to check the distribution of this allele in East Africans and the Pastoral Neolithic

"Third, an allele (G) at rs6903823 in the ZKSCAN3 and ZSCAN31 genes which is absent in all early agriculturalists reported to date (Levant_N, Anatolia_N, Iran_N) and that has been argued to have been under positive selection by Mathieson et al.31, occurs with an estimated frequency of 20% in the Levant_ChL, 17% in the Levant_BA_South, and 15% in the Iran_ChL populations, while it is absent in all other populations"

If anyone can help, please let me know.
I checked the genotype data from the Prendergast et al. Science 2019, and tried to find in page command. It recognized one instance of rs6903823 in one of the SNP list of the Pastoral Herders samples.

rs6903823 - 6 - 0.480258 - 28322296 A G

I don't know what specific sample ID this belongs to or anything. I checked out the Reich Labs dataset, located the data of the particular article and then 7-zipped it after download.

There is this also. Honestly, I am not quite sure what I'm looking at:

Trending

Latest posts