Any Somali spotter currently in China

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
My cousin from Somalia went for uni 3 years ago and stayed there for a 2 year trip, the racism is the only negative he told me about it. Beautiful country and culture but the people will discriminate you like crazy, he never made a Chinese friend since he was there only other Africans and Arabs.

I find any madow person going there to be a complete idiot, theyll treat you like garbage.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
My cousin from Somalia went for uni 3 years ago and stayed there for a 2 year trip, the racism is the only negative he told me about it. Beautiful country and culture but the people will discriminate you like crazy, he never made a Chinese friend since he was there only other Africans and Arabs.

I find any madow person going there to be a complete idiot, theyll treat you like garbage.

Where in China was he if you don't mind my asking, walaal?

People chalk everything up to racism when it's actually a matter of power; Africans are synonymous with war, poverty, hunger-famine, refugees and superstition, so we're going to be received in a certain way, as long as we're in this state.

Last edited:
not-amused.gif

Wait, why did my post receive two qashins when all I did was state the truth? I didn't even disparage, mock or attack anyone.

Is it wrong to say that people would treat us differently if we were stable, advanced and wealthy?

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
View attachment 199425

Wait, why did my post receive two qashins when all I did was state the truth? I didn't even disparage, mock or attack anyone.

Is it wrong to say that people would treat us differently if we were stable, advanced and wealthy?
Madows with money and a stable life going there for university or to form their business shouldn't be stereotyped because of others ignorance. Painting a negative picture over an entire race trying to work hard and get their life progressing because of calamities in their country that majority of them didnt cause is stupid and ignorant.

Did I cause the civil war in my country? Start Al Shab**b ? Corrupt my nation? No, so why should i get judged off it then? Ignorant people with filth in their hearts spreading hatred on random people minding their own aint right.

Madows with money and a stable life going there for university or to form their business shouldn't be stereotyped because of others ignorance. Painting a negative picture over an entire race trying to work hard and get their life progressing because of calamities in their country that majority of them didnt cause is stupid and ignorant.

Did I cause the civil war in my country? Start Al Shab**b ? Corrupt my nation? No, so why should i get judged off it then? Ignorant people with filth in their hearts spreading hatred on random people minding their own aint right.

I didn't say that you should get judged, but that you would be judged (by some people) simply because of your origins; you can’t entirely escape the conditions of your collective self through individual exploits.

Apollo

VIP
I like some things about the Chinese government but dislike other things.

Like: their government is based on social aspects:

^ based as f*ck

Dislike: their treatment of Uyghurs, their stance on Crypto, and the Social Credit system.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
White guy told me the Chinese give him top babying when he goes there for meetings. They always take him out to dinner and stuff. They love Canadian and American white men or Australian/New Zealand men. China has lots of millionaires and billionaires now and lots of middle class, so they shouldn't be sucking up to white men. They lifted themselves out of poverty pretty much. Don't mention number 4 or do anything like give someone in China 4 of anything including 4 bills of their own currency, don't checkout with 4 items at cashier etc etc, because it is like assaulting them with deadly force and you can go to jail.

Last edited:
I like some things about the Chinese government but dislike other things.

Like: their government is based on social aspects:

^ based as f*ck

Dislike: their treatment of Uyghurs, their stance on Crypto, and the Social Credit system.
I respect their goals , they will make excellent educated servant worker drones.

but they are disgustingly submissive. Zero backbone. And don’t stand up for any injustice. They are also severely lacking in morals due to atheism. They are basically robots in human form.

Trending

Latest posts