Any Somali girls here had bad encounters with Caadan women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a response on the "AA girls hate Caadan women" thread I'm just going to share my experience for all the abdi's who love their white queens. AA's or West African do hate caadan women and honestly I dont blame them, I had to leave my hometown for school and moved in with 1 caadan, 1 indayar and 1 half caadan half indayar and it was the worst experience of my life! The indayar girl was really miskeen but the caadan girl was a complete mess, constantly drinking, smoking weed and sleeping with guys on tinder 2 times a week and this girl was constantly giving me backhanded compliments or I would overhear her talking about my weight after I mentioned I didnt feel comfortable with so many men coming into our house, legit caadan girls are some of the biggest hoes I have ever met in my life but the funny the is they would try to make me seem that way by calling me a liar when I said I was a virgin or asking me very sexualizing questions. They can also be EXTREMELY jealous there was this one time they had invited me for a gathering with some of their friends and I didnt know anyone at the time so I went and there was this white guy who started to talk and flirt with me while the caadan girl was sitting across staring daggers and afterwards she started to treat me like shit and criticizing everything I do. The half asian half white girl wasnt any different and she seemed like she really hated being asian, constantly getting with really ugly white guys, anyways the whole time I was there was a nightmare! So yall interracial abdi booty clappers can go to hell with your "caadan women are miskeen" rhetoric because they are really not!

:superman:

YMMV with cadan girls I guess.

I can't lie, I don't like it when niggas on this forum go overboard with the weird posts about AA women. It comes across as super suspect sometimes.

I think maybe cadan girls in the states are mean. Here in the UK and Europe I can honestly say they're nice people.

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
This is a response on the "AA girls hate Caadan women" thread I'm just going to share my experience for all the abdi's who love their white queens. AA's or West African do hate caadan women and honestly I dont blame them, I had to leave my hometown for school and moved in with 1 caadan, 1 indayar and 1 half caadan half indayar and it was the worst experience of my life! The indayar girl was really miskeen but the caadan girl was a complete mess, constantly drinking, smoking weed and sleeping with guys on tinder 2 times a week and this girl was constantly giving me backhanded compliments or I would overhear her talking about my weight after I mentioned I didnt feel comfortable with so many men coming into our house, legit caadan girls are some of the biggest hoes I have ever met in my life but the funny the is they would try to make me seem that way by calling me a liar when I said I was a virgin or asking me very sexualizing questions. They can also be EXTREMELY jealous there was this one time they had invited me for a gathering with some of their friends and I didnt know anyone at the time so I went and there was this white guy who started to talk and flirt with me while the caadan girl was sitting across staring daggers and afterwards she started to treat me like shit and criticizing everything I do. The half asian half white girl wasnt any different and she seemed like she really hated being asian, constantly getting with really ugly white guys, anyways the whole time I was there was a nightmare! So yall interracial abdi booty clappers can go to hell with your "caadan women are miskeen" rhetoric because they are really not!
What about xalimos tht goes after white man tht sleeps with multiple woman both caadan man and cadaan woman are dirty

Last edited:
:superman:

YMMV with cadan girls I guess.

I can't lie, I don't like it when niggas on this forum go overboard with the weird posts about AA women. It comes across as super suspect sometimes.

I think maybe cadan girls in the states are mean. Here in the UK and Europe I can honestly say they're nice people.

I live in Canada so I have no idea about caadan girls in the UK so maybe I guess?

Here happy now
What about xalimos tht goes after white man tht sleeps with multiple woman both caadan man and cadaan woman are dirty
Somali girls need to also realize these guys have no hygiene honestly, white guys can be ok looking but truthfully they are equally as disgusting.

Kratos

Sonder
:ulyin::camby:

Your fear mongering will not work on me. I don't hold anecdotes from internet strangers in high regard, especially when they contradict my own experiences.

Cadaan girls are usually alright, though I do run into one or two passive aggressive ones. I honestly don't think they're ruder than any other women though. But I'm sorry about how you were treated.

The only race of women that I actively dislike are dhegcas women. For some reason they have all shown so much attitude and are literally divas. Makes me want to smack the unibrows off their faces sometimes the way they try talking to me. They are mad passive aggressive.
:childplease:
Women of every race have been rude to me when I'm interacting with a guy they like though. It's insecurity on their part. Ignore them jealous hoes. That just means you're prettier than them and they know they don't stand a chance.
:hillarybiz:

Cadaan girls are usually alright, though I do run into one or two passive aggressive ones. I honestly don't think they're ruder than any other women though. But I'm sorry about how you were treated.

The only race of women that I actively dislike are dhegcas women. For some reason they have all shown so much attitude and are literally divas. Makes me want to smack the unibrows off their faces sometimes the way they try talking to me. They are mad passive aggressive.
Women of every race have been rude to me when I'm interacting with a guy they like though. It's insecurity on their part. Ignore them jealous hoes. That just means you're prettier than them and they know they don't stand a chance.

I knew you would defend my aryan angels

As compromise I will lobby against Arab women in the community. No more half-Yemenis half-Somalis

"dhegcas" Hun you talking bout arab girls or brown girls? I'm new here so im unfamiliar with that word.

"dhegcas" Hun you talking bout arab girls or brown girls? I'm new here so im unfamiliar with that word.
Yes I'm talking about arab girls. They have always been extremely rude to me (I've only had a good experience with like one) and they are the most stuck-up women I've run into. I don't know where all the arrogance comes from since they don't usually have the looks to back it up as well.

Yes I'm talking about arab girls. They have always been extremely rude to me (I've only had a good experience with like one) and they are the most stuck-up women I've run into. I don't know where all the arrogance comes from since they don't usually have the looks to back it up as well.
Can 100 percent agree with that, theyre definetly second I live in a city with a huge population of arab people and the women are extremely catty at times and very hypocritical. I remember taking off my hijab and I had 2 arab girls who told me how bad I was and that I had no respect for my religion.

The Joke? . . . They didnt wear hijab at all

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I live in Canada so I have no idea about caadan girls in the UK so maybe I guess?

In my experience here in the UK you definitely do get the ones you described. But you also get the minority who are open minded and nice.

Really depends on whether they grew up or are familiar with ethnic people.

But yeah indoyar across the board have been nice and miskeen imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts