Any somali diaspora willing to convert to Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean come on ARE Y'ALL SERIOUS have u seen them lately your a muslim but aint gotta clue what you're saying when providing prayer,its a known fact SOMALIS ARE SOMALIS AND HAVE THEIR OWN LANGUAGE SOMALI,50% of them in africa might speak arabic im only saying that because of the islam religion you see them follow e.g their women covered no disrespect to the beautiful somali women :oh6b81q:also somali men imitating arabs.But this queation is to the diapora who speak no somali let alone arabic would u consider on following a faith that you fully understand nevermind Christianity.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I mean come on ARE Y'ALL SERIOUS have u seen them lately your a muslim but aint gotta clue what you're saying when providing prayer,its a known fact SOMALIS ARE SOMALIS AND HAVE THEIR OWN LANGUAGE SOMALI,50% of them in africa might speak arabic im only saying that because of the islam religion you see them follow e.g their women covered no disrespect to the beautiful somali women :oh6b81q:also somali men imitating arabs.But this queation is to the diapora who speak no somali let alone arabic would u consider on following a faith that you fully understand nevermind Christianity.
Why would i convert to a religion that was once used for to make money of people? I'm blessed to be born into a muslim family and i will never change my religion or give it up for a bunch of theories.

Apollo

VIP
Islam to Agnosticism / Atheism pipeline is the most common.

Only emotionally imbalanced people convert from Islam to Christianity.

Why would i convert to a religion that was once used for to make money of people? I'm blessed to be born into a muslim family and i will never change my religion or give it up for a bunch of theories.
Are you telling it isn't the same with islam people dont make money outta it,islam religion is also being tampered wit STOP DA BULLSHIT DAWG religion is religion.
Black power

Islam to Agnosticism / Atheism pipeline is the most common.

Only emotionally imbalanced people convert from Islam to Christianity.
Stop playing the somalinimo card dawg,and no not only emotionally imbalanced people leave islam when your a somali diaspora and u need a home and god where to go is my question.

Apollo

VIP
Stop playing the somalinimo card dawg,and no not only emotionally imbalanced people leave islam when your a somali diaspora and u need a home and god where to go is my question.

I said in the case of on conversion to Christianity.

A lot of dirty Christian missionaries prey on weak people.

There are more Somali Christians than Somali Sufis. The former is great at hiding it. The Somalis you see without hijabs and the ones with ridiculous nuur on their faces are Christian.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Are you telling it isn't the same with islam people dont make money outta it,islam religion is also being tampered wit STOP DA BULLSHIT DAWG religion is religion.
Black power
It's not like muslim imaams go around to collect money and give people tickets to heaven like it's a bus ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending