Any Somali brother mastered the art of 360 waves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm trying to master the art of 360 waves, but I was wondering is it possible with my curly hair texture. Anyone tried it before? Imagine rocking 360 waves as an Afro-Arab, becoming the true pinnacle of manliness. With my 8 incher and muscular physique, Al Arab women would kneel for me, Al Samarooni.

If you have Timo jileec like most somali boys then you can definetly. Most somali boys in my area have nice waves. But if you have Timo Madow it's more hard to perfect it.

CaliTedesse

VIP
If you have Timo jileec like most somali boys then you can definetly. Most somali boys in my area have nice waves. But if you have Timo Madow it's more hard to perfect it.
No you actually need timo Madow like dhaggax for this stuff. I have softer hair #no homo . So it's hard to get those waves.

No you actually need timo Madow like dhaggax for this stuff. I have softer hair #no homo . So it's hard to get those waves.
If your hair is curly like most somalis you are more lucky than the ones with Timo Madow and the ones who have Timo hindi hair. Because if your hair is curly your in between. The process is going to be a lot quicker than many people.

Trust me so many somali boys in my area have their waves on lock and many Madow boys are struggling.

CaliTedesse

VIP
If your hair is curly like most somalis you are more lucky than the ones with Timo Madow and the ones who have Timo hindi hair. Because if your hair is curly your in between. The process is going to be a lot quicker than many people.

Trust me so many somali boys in my area have their waves on lock and many Madow boys are struggling.
Mahadsanid sister, love you so much , shukran for these great words that motivate me to keep brushing my hair into waves lol.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I beg to differ. Afro arab sounds like those swahilis in mombasa or sudan.
I know I am a Cushitic brother, but people ignorantly view us as Afro-Arabs, so I embraced it. Sudanese Northern ones have nice features very distinct incomparable to Swahili features(hard thick features).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending