Any small business ideas here in the west?

Grimmer

Reer guri
Looking to start some sort of business, currently I’m in my 3rd year of university and I’m studying informatics. A few guys I know around my age are already making money for their small businesses. If there’s any ideas you guys have it would be useful.

Grimmer

Reer guri
if you have computer science skills why are you interested in cars?
I live in the west coast, there are Mexicans who are looking for jobs in every corner. For some reason one thing they all have in common is the ability to fix anything wrong with a car and I swear I’m not being racist. Just yesterday my neighbor asked me if there are any auto repair shops around here that are willing hire him and his family. I can hire these guys and pay them a little more than the minimum wage.

I live in the west coast, there are Mexicans who are looking for jobs in every corner. For some reason one thing they all have in common is the ability to fix anything wrong with a car and I swear I’m not being racist. Just yesterday my neighbor asked me if there are any auto repair shops around here that are willing hire him and his family. I can hire these guys and pay them a little more than the minimum wage.
do you know if seattle is a nice place to live?

Grimmer

Reer guri
so you live in Seattle? I've been wanting to move there and build a tech company, kinda want to be a billionaire lol
Yeah man perfect place to have your own startup. I have few friends who are doing it at the moment. What field of tech are you in?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Marijuana dispensary or a grow house is money maker specially in California, when I lived in Oklahoma the licence fees were $ 70k but I am not sure how much it will cost you in gold coast.,

I want to start a business young so that I have the funds for my life in general. I always see that the richest people are never employees but self made. I have forever been trying to research stuff but I can't seem to find something. Besides, you need to be able to play with your own ball, not beg for another's.

this thread is useful, thanks bros

Dog Thank You GIF by MOODMAN

Trending

Latest posts