Any Questions

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
To his Excellency, Musa Bixi Abdi, President of Somaliland and the Mayor of Hargesia Abdirahman Mohamud Aiidiid.

Meeting them soon, most likely Tommorow so send the questions through. Relevant please and not offending of their Status

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ask the Somaliland president, if he believes in polygamy & will he marry a woman from south Somalis in the name of good will?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ask the Somaliland president, if he believes in polygamy & will he marry a woman from south Somalis in the name of good will?
no. I will not ask him about his social or personal preference.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
no. I will not ask him about his social or personal preference.

Excuse me! What fun is that then?????? Why u hesitate??? there is skeleton?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Excuse me! What fun is that then?????? Why u hesitate??? there is skeleton?
I will not bring up the word "Somalia". I am already a minority and he was very hard to meet. Ask anything useful. I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW IF HE LIKES UNDERAGE KIDS OR LIKES THE RIPE, OR IF HE LOVES THE SOUTH. NOTHING ABOUT KHAT AS WELL. I might end up as Dabscar if i ask that!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ask him if he's aware of how lowly somali reputation has become as a result of the war and qabilism.

To his Excellency, Musa Bixi Abdi, President of Somaliland and the Mayor of Hargesia Abdirahman Mohamud Aiidiid.

Meeting them soon, most likely Tommorow so send the questions through. Relevant please and not offending of their Status

Please ask him how we can best resist International Jewish Domination

Trending

Latest posts