Any psychonauts on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
A Psychonaut is a person who explores activities by which altered states of consciousness are induced and utilized for spiritual purposes or the exploration of the human condition, including shamanism, lamas of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, sensory deprivation, and both archaic and modern users of entheogenic substances, in order to gain deeper insights into the mind and spirituality

A Psychonaut is a person who explores activities by which altered states of consciousness are induced and utilized for spiritual purposes or the exploration of the human condition, including shamanism, lamas of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, sensory deprivation, and both archaic and modern users of entheogenic substances, in order to gain deeper insights into the mind and spirituality
Are you still a druggie! It's been a Year come on son. I know I have the audacity however I don't take drugs
Remember the last time
Give me Acid

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Are you still a druggie! It's been a Year come on son. I know I have the audacity however I don't take drugs
Remember the last time
Give me Acid

Not wise to dabble in psychs if you are suffering from mental illness it will only exacerbate your issues.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
This is all you talk about whenever you post. You've probably fallen off the deep end.

Define deep end ? I've got a degree I work 9 to 5,i pay my taxes, who the f*ck are you to impose your moral standards on me .

This is one of the reasons i will never marry a somali woman.But hey dont blame ya, you were raised in an ignorant, backwards thinking, superstitious culture that claims superiority to everyone, cursing the same gaalos who permitted you to live in their countries, whilst still living there, truly a cursed people and the country is a testament to that.

Define deep end ? I've got a degree I work 9 to 5,i pay my taxes, who the f*ck are you to impose your moral standards on me .

This is one of the reasons i will never marry a somali woman.But hey dont blame ya, you were raised in an ignorant, backwards thinking, superstitious culture that claims superiority to everyone, cursing the same gaalos who permitted you to live in their countries, whilst still living there, truly a cursed people and the country is a testament to that.

i tried weed once, didn't inhale tho....

No but I'm licensed ASStronaut I study the shape and dimension of your average women ass my work requires recording while peeping in women bathrooms

VixR

Veritas
I'm planning on trying it someday, but I'd never chose to become a regular, and I wouldn't recommend that you keep indulging at the pace you're at.

I really fucking hate people who believe in that magic other worldly bs, I know a couple of people who are so mentally fried they couldn't even hold a conversation, shit is wild! Do a bit of weed fine, but dropping dmt,acid,Molly etc isn't good for your mental well being. I'm totally cool with micro dosing acid since it helps make you sharper mentally.

However once you start spouting nonsense about the universe etc I'm out, your mind is playing tricks on you that's what drugs DO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts