Any Negro Viernes (Black Friday) Shoppers Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I really am not much of a guy who likes going out to shopping malls to hunt for bargains, but my female family members look forward to this day of dread. To compound the problem, Black Friday starts at 6:00 pm Thursday/Thanksgiving Day. They truly thrive in the chaos of going from department store to a department store, picking and choosing items, comparing prices, talking on the phone with their buddies on the far end of the mall and exchanging shopping strategies.

Since we live in a climate of mistrust in America under this moron in the White House and my female relatives all wear hijabs, I take upon myself to go with them for protection. Lest a redneck (and others) start fouling from their mouths, my relatives lean heavily on me to be their protector. Surely I do not mind for couple hours, but the entire day! :jcoleno::noneck:

I really am not much of a guy who likes going out to shopping malls to hunt for bargains, but my female family members look forward to this day of dread. To compound the problem, Black Friday starts at 6:00 pm Thursday/Thanksgiving Day. They truly thrive in the chaos of going from department store to a department store, picking and choosing items, comparing prices, talking on the phone with their buddies on the far end of the mall and exchanging shopping strategies.

Since we live in a climate of mistrust in America under this moron in the White House and my female relatives all wear hijabs, I take upon myself to go with them for protection. Lest a redneck (and others) start fouling from their mouths, my relatives lean heavily on me to be their protector. Surely I do not mind for couple hours, but the entire day! :jcoleno::noneck:

Climate of mistrust ?
Lol exaggeration at best
I'm sorry if your family moved to a redneck state
But I Don't have to worry about going out and being assaulted
Trump did not start the hate
There was always hate
Certain bombing and mass shootings
Escalated things a bit yea
But everyone should be worried
Wether you're white, black or Muslim

I remember reading somewhere that BF is intented for companies to get rid of inventory that wasn't selling well during the entire year. They also have a limited number of hot-items (i.e electronics) to entice consumers to spend their money.

Wanna good deal? Wait until January. People have spent all their money in December. The new year is when companies tend to have the best stuff.:nvjpqts:

Last edited:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Trump is a P.I.M.P.

The orange executive cannot be disrespected.

Shame on you.

Pervert In Mid-Season Prowl? :sitdown:. Our very own Chief Punani Grabber in the White House, :ohlord:.
Climate of mistrust ?
Lol exaggeration at best
I'm sorry if your family moved to a redneck state
But I Don't have to worry about going out and being assaulted
Trump did not start the hate
There was always hate
Certain bombing and mass shootings
Escalated things a bit yea
But everyone should be worried
Wether you're white, black or Muslim

I live in one of the most liberal state if not the most liberal state in the Union. While the major cities on my interstate corridor are diverse, outside of that it is basically hillbillies with prejudice who believe Trump hasn't gone far enough to push their agenda, :williamswtf:. We also intend to go to the outlet stores, which are 100 miles outside of the city -- tobacco-chewing, overalls-wearing hillbillies call home.

The deals aren't as good in Canada, so no.

If I am not mistaken Frozen Tundra's :icon e smile: Thanksgiving Day falls in October. How y'all survive up there in that cold.

I remember reading somewhere that BF is intented for companies to get rid of inventory that wasn't selling well during the entire year. They also have a limited number of hot-items (i.e electronics) to entice consumers to spend their money.

Wanna good deal? Wait until January. People have spent all their money in December. The new year is when companies tend to have the best stuff.:nvjpqts:

Just bought yesterday a 60" TV. I suppose we should have waited a little longer. Then again, selections diminish by January's low inventory.

T minus 3hours and 15 minutes before I hit the road with estrogen-filled SUV, :ummhmm:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts