Any Love & Hip Hop viewers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I know its such a ratchet ass show :mjlol::mjlol: but it's so funny , especially the earlier seasons​

Name your fav...

Location? (Atl, NY, Hollywood , Miami)
Season?
or
Moment?​

for me it has to be Atlanta:
when stevie j thought it was a good idea to take joseline to couples therapy with mimi:drakelaugh:
giphy.gif

joseline fighting everyone at the reunion
lhhatl-reunion-brawl.gif

WhichFoolhardyArachnid-max-1mb.gif

stevie j making it rain on broke ass nikko
source.gif

foreva in da studio
MxoXtF.gif

when karlie redd shook the table
tumblr_mzm35eGCnF1r85igeo1_500.gif

rasheeda's mom (shirley) driving over kirks motorbike

9n7C.gif
bikefire-1373919563.gif

ICONIC REPLY
giphy.gif
PointedColossalBorzoi-max-1mb.gif

this
LWqyp.gif
tenor.gif

and
tenor.gif

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Omg someone else who shares the same guilty pleasure as me, my nigga :ulyin:

Anyways I’m team ATL and NY. My favorites are Joseline, Mimi, Stevie J, Jessica Diamond, Karly, Tamy, Momma D, Rasheeda and Kirk.

KD is just messy af. I can’t understand how can Karly be mad at that ho for smashing a lame ass nigga like joc :trumpsmirk:

LHH Miami sucks.

MariaMaria

Omg someone else who shares the same guilty pleasure as me, my nigga :ulyin:

Anyways I’m team ATL and NY. My favorites are Joseline, Mimi, Stevie J, Jessica Diamond, Karly, Tamy, Momma D, Rasheeda and Kirk.

KD is just messy af. I can’t understand how can Karly be mad at that ho for smashing a lame ass nigga like joc :trumpsmirk:

LHH Miami sucks.

I love Tammy , she is too level headed for the show

Joseline left LHHAtl so idk if I'll watch it, she made the show for me :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't watch miami at all

what's going on there ?? :cosbyhmm:

Clyne's just chilling while he's injured. That's his friend apparently. and that woman is that guy's boyfriend. She runs these events which is why she's being so arrogant. i don't watch this show though. don't know if it's any good but i don't really like reality tv stuff.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't watch it on tv. But not gonna lie I do watch clips of it on YouTube every once in awhile. I just watch the short clips just for the arguments.

Do these rappers on the show actually have a fan base

MariaMaria

I don't watch it on tv. But not gonna lie I do watch clips of it on YouTube every once in awhile. I just watch the short clips just for the arguments.

Do these rappers on the show actually have a fan base

Some of the people on the show actually used to have a successful career, like steve j is a well known produced , who worked with P diddy and Mariah Carey.

but most of the people are instagram models/strippers that who want to become rappers, only Cardi B made an actual success from it.

a lot of them just claim to always be in the studio making a hit record :mjlol: omarion actually kinda did

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Some of the people on the show actually used to have a successful career, like steve j is a well known produced , who worked with P diddy and Mariah Carey.

but most of the people are instagram models/strippers that who want to become rappers, only Cardi B made an actual success from it.

a lot of them just claim to always be in the studio making a hit record :mjlol: omarion actually kinda did
I saw Chanel west coast on there. I knew her because I saw her on tv on ridiculousness. I didn't think she was a rapper at all. That caught me off guard. She gets millions of views tho on her rap vids so she doing good I guess. Charlemagne ended up dissing her saying no one likes her music. He is evil for that

MariaMaria

I saw Chanel west coast on there. I knew her because I saw her on tv on ridiculousness. I didn't think she was a rapper at all. That caught me off guard. She gets millions of views tho on her rap vids so she doing good I guess. Charlemagne ended up dissing her saying no one likes her music. He is evil for that

she was highkey trying to hard to get involved in the drama :susp: but tbf she was just tryna promote herself

ATL is my favorite...I had to go and watch from season 1 but I can't find season 4! lol

B-I-C-T-H "and in that order"...lool shes such a mess.:drakekidding: Who else....Nikko made me sick to my stomach.

I enjoy watching Stevie J ruin his life over and over again. Do you remember someone telling him Jocelyn was bringing down his social capital. Imagine that, and he didn't care.

Rasheeda is my favorite in all the series, but Frost neeeeds to go. :mahubowtf:

I'm so excited for the new season!!!

Also, LHHMiami, Amara la Negra's new track Insecure just came out today. It doesn't sound as good as that teaser she released the other day, but oh well. Gotta support that melanin.

MariaMaria

ATL is my favorite...I had to go and watch from season 1 but I can't find season 4! lol

B-I-C-T-H "and in that order"...lool shes such a mess.:drakekidding: Who else....Nikko made me sick to my stomach.

I enjoy watching Stevie J ruin his life over and over again. Do you remember someone telling him Jocelyn was bringing down his social capital. Imagine that, and he didn't care.

Rasheeda is my favorite in all the series, but Frost neeeeds to go. :mahubowtf:

I'm so excited for the new season!!!

Also, LHHMiami, Amara la Negra's new track Insecure just came out today. It doesn't sound as good as that teaser she released the other day, but oh well. Gotta support that melanin.

There was something soo nasty about nikko, I can't put my fighter on it :susp:
and let's be honest , he was straight up gay :chrisfreshhah:

His handsome squidward looking wife was a hilarious addition to the show. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending