Any Faraxs here with long curly hair?

This shit is so dead to take care of and maintain bro.

I love the way it looks and I always get compliments

but bro, sometimes I miss just being able to walk out of my house without having to do much or anything to my hair.

but bro, sometimes I miss just being able to walk out of my house without having to do much or anything to my hair.
Sidii dumarkuu baad timaha kuu mashquushay.
War iiska jaray

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I love my long hair :banderas:

I had it longer until some madness descended over me and I let an Asian nigga cut it all off :kendrickcry:

I actually wish I had the patience to take care of it properly but other than basic shampoo and conditioner every other day, I'm quite satisfied with it. :manny:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It is too much work to maintain long hair, now that most of us are in lock down, I think it’s best time to go bald and let ur scalp shine :)

psyche

To each their own
Cutting my long hair was one of the best decisions of my life. It's too much struggle to take care of tbh.

Although I can't fully cover my forehead anymore I left enough to suit me and my face.

Imo to anybody considering cutting their hair just do it. It'll grow back so the damage won't be permanent and on the bright side you get rid of dry/damaged hair/split ends.

Talo hadaad rabtid cooska iska jar hablaha cidana shampoo iyo conditionerka ha ka dhameeynin.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Keep your long hair and braid it often.
Long hair + big beard is the shit:banderas:If you’re one of the few lucky farahs without bidaar and beard I would say keep it you’ll regret it otherwise:kanyeshrug:

I love my long hair :banderas:

I had it longer until some madness descended over me and I let an Asian nigga cut it all off :kendrickcry:

I actually wish I had the patience to take care of it properly but other than basic shampoo and conditioner every other day, I'm quite satisfied with it. :manny:
Wait!! Hold up!!!:whoa::whoo:
You let indhoyaar cut your hair!!!:krs::mindblown::damn::deadrose:

Keep your long hair and braid it often.
Long hair + big beard is the shit:banderas:If you’re one of the few lucky farahs without bidaar and beard I would say keep it you’ll regret it otherwise:kanyeshrug:

I am one of the lucky Farahs

tenor.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I hate split ends, having to comb it every day and find a nice style.

What hair products would make 3c look nice and easy to curl? So far I prefer to keep it short. Grew it into an afro the past two years, but that shit needs maintenance too. My hair is soft as shit tho.

What cuts do you guys get?

Trending