Any advice

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
I’ve been a shut in for a while and I feel like I’m wasting my teen years. Endlessly scrolling, skipping breakfast, constantly daydreaming and on social media, i even procrastinate watching movies. How do you guys deal with this. I don’t want to be a failure or a degenerate. Any help is appreciated 🙏🏾

I’ve been a shut in for a while and I feel like I’m wasting my teen years. Endlessly scrolling, skipping breakfast, constantly daydreaming and on social media, i even procrastinate watching movies. How do you guys deal with this. I don’t want to be a failure or a degenerate. Any help is appreciated 🙏🏾
Do you study or have any apsirations for higher education?

Learning about meditation and mindfulness helped me increase my focus which may help you with your daydreaming

Are you in hs or college right now?

You’re already ahead of the game. You recognized the issue as a teen now you can focus on fixing it some of us realize it too late lol try to develop discipline it’s hard the beginning but eventually you’ll be at the top and look back at your old behavior in disgust lol

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Watch these videos that I posted down below hope it helps

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Start working out, from simple pushups, squats, jogging and going to the gym. Eat your supplements and have enough protein in your diet. I recommend atleast 100 ug vitamin d saxib.

Its good to have sense of urgency, make sure to always have it. Its important and good that you have recognised your mistakes at a such a young age, keep at, have a sense of urgency.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Learning about meditation and mindfulness helped me increase my focus which may help you with your daydreaming

Are you in hs or college right now?
I'm in highschool, whenever i try to meditate, i always go straight to daydreaming, it's like my brain cant stay still

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Life is short and most of it we do routine things. The important thing is not to be negative and stay at home. If you want to live even a normal life, you have to get out of your comfort zone, work hard in your studies, and look for a job, no matter how low the salary is.

I'm in highschool, whenever i try to meditate, i always go straight to daydreaming, it's like my brain cant stay still
That’s fine, meditation doesn’t have to be perfect. Every time your mind wanders, just bring your focus back to your breath

Day dreaming is a habit that can be broken like any other habit. I used to struggle with this too when I was your age

If you’re in school focus on your studies and focus on building good habits. Drink a lot of water, eat healthy, sleep early, don’t drink too much coffee or sugary/caffeinated drinks, and get exercise

At your age you don’t have too many responsibilities yet so you can spend a lot of time on working on yourself

Try to get out of your comfort zone, and only judge yourself based on the things you can control. Also be patient with yourself. Nothing happens overnight

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Move to Africa to feel alive but be worn they don’t like hooyo matalo kids

Find a mentor or join a brothers group at the masjid and stick with them like your life is on the line. Try as quickly as possible to get a car and go to the masjid as often as you can outside of school hours.

Start attending 5 daily prayers at your local masjid as much as possible, start seeking islamic knowledge such as aqeedah, learning quran and tafseer, hadiith etc, Remember that you can die at any moment so make use of your time .