Any advice for me from the older folks here(40 and above)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself about to hit 30 years old in about a year and half and I’m not in a good place right now. Everybody around me is getting married and I’m not which I find extremely frustrating. What advice would you give to people in their 30s.

I'm younger than you but let me give you this advice.

Who cares about everybody else, focus on what you want to do. Just because your friends are getting married doesn't mean you have to rush into it. Walk in your own pace.

I'm younger than you but let me give you this advice.

Who cares about everybody else, focus on what you want to do. Just because your friends are getting married doesn't mean you have to rush into it. Walk in your own pace.
Your right but time isn’t infinite. All the older folks around keep saying it’s time to get married and to stop wasting my time.

Life is not competition and we all have our own race to run. 5 years from now the people getting married could be divorced and you getting married. Just try to live right and put no pressure on yourself. Whats meant to be will happen

Life is not competition and we all have our own race to run. 5 years from now the people getting married could be divorced and you getting married. Just try to live right and put no pressure on yourself. Whats meant to be will happen
Your right life is not a competition. But there are evil people in this world who make life a competition.

Your right life is not a competition. But there are evil people in this world who make life a competition.
Miserable people. I have friends who were pressured to get married because thats expected. Ended divorced and custody problems. One is in court now to get full custody and spending thousands on lawyers. Dont let people ever pressure you

Miserable people. I have friends who were pressured to get married because thats expected. Ended divorced and custody problems. One is in court now to get full custody and spending thousands on lawyers. Dont let people ever pressure you
Marriage is just one aspect of my life that is disappointing. I’m not satisfied with anything in my life right now though.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I find myself about to hit 30 years old in about a year and half and I’m not in a good place right now. Everybody around me is getting married and I’m not which I find extremely frustrating. What advice would you give to people in their 30s.

My advice is. Do your best. Ask yourself is it that u really want??

The BEST advice i can give u is : NEVER look & compare YOURSELF with others. God makes plans for us differently. U have a different brain, personality, spirit than 'others'! Just live your truth! Bank on your Islam Imaan more than superficial stuff

Just take life at your own pace sxb! don't just follow the herd that is bani adam. We always convince ourselves that we need what everyone one else has and then turn around and say that we wanna be unique so ppl can be amazed at us. We humans are complicated creatures and half of the time we buy into the delusion that is life. I would say get a decent job first and sort your life out and then start to date decent women and you will have success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts