Any Academics Know Lateral Thinking?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want to know if anyone understands or has strong lateral thinking? Lateral thinking means basically every topic u read or study, do u only see it as two dimensions black n white, pros/cons, action/reaction, only two dimensional? or do u see it laterally where there is more then 2 points, true/false, black/white, pros/cons.

Some ppl brains can only see any topic they study or work with as vertical and logical and not creative with intersections and different axis points, and I suspect this is the lack of the 'creative gene' and why they never innovate or invent and their rendered into joining the average horde.

U should see any topic u study as lateral with many different end points and intersections

maxresdefault.jpg

Rather then seeing your study or area of interest as only two dimensional

Free-Printable-Square-Shape.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please academics let spread the love with knowledge transfer so we can all return to our area of interest and knowledge space and approach our learning not like the 'average' herd robot that 99% of schooling creates.

I'll give u an example to kick start some discussion with creative ppl. Some ppl with their brain may look at a topic and only see two sides such as black/white or pro/con, true/false, logical. While a lateral thinker will see the same topic as 10 sided like 'strength, weakness, opportunity, threats, pro, con, true/false, logical, intersections' see they will continue to add more dimesion the more wicked their lateral thinking is.

Last edited:
No I'm not a troll I've been trying to get you to answer the question my fellow Puntite, It seemed you were an expert on the topic, I mean no harm.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No I'm not a troll I've been trying to get you to answer the question my fellow Puntite, It seemed you were an expert on the topic, I mean no harm.

Go into my topic on poverty rate by clan using isbaaro count per region. The premise argues rich population dont need to resort to highway robbery every 2-km so who-ever has more isbaaro must be poorer. But this isnt the area for that topic

Go into my topic on poverty rate by clan using isbaaro count per region. The premise argues rich population dont need to resort to highway robbery every 2-km so who-ever has more isbaaro must be poorer. But this isnt the area for that topic
could you send a link and could you tell me a rough estimation of the pl gdp ppp

Trending

Latest posts