Anti macaawisley propaganda or the truth?

They are getting destroyed and suffering huge defeats. Al- Shabab is bleeding and encircled. Everyday they are surrendering in Wisil. President Hassan is victorious. This explains why Al-shabab is now using its senators to try and stop Macawiisley's carnage against Al-shabab. I ask President Hassan is give salary our 20, 000 Macawiisley forces. If we continue like this than Al-shabab will not exist after two months inshallah. Guul

World

VIP
It’s not Al Shabab using its senators, it’s other Hawiye. They are against Hiiraan freeing themselves and becoming independent, they want them to be under Al Shabab. If Hiiraan becomes free, then they will hold all power in Hiirshabelle which is not acceptable for them which is why I find it funny that @InaShaqalle keeps parading this HAG myth instead of looking after their own interests.

It’s not Al Shabab using its senators, it’s other Hawiye. They are against Hiiraan freeing themselves and becoming independent, they want them to be under Al Shabab. If Hiiraan becomes free, then they will hold all power in Hiirshabelle which is not acceptable for them which is why I find it funny that @InaShaqalle keeps parading this HAG myth instead of looking after their own interests.

Nice try Dhulbaante. Had you used this energy to help your people than maybe today Khaatumo state would have existed. This senator was brought by Farmajoo and Fahad Yassin to undermine Hassan's hope of winning the presidency. So we are still dealing with Farmajoo's hateful legacy towards reer Hiiraan. Today Hiiraan is 80% free from Al-shabab and would soon be 100% free of CBB Al-Shabab.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
These are sabuux Cayr. They’re upset they’ve not got Dhusamareb representation. It’s just yabardhowrakace, cabsiye, ayaanle who are getting seats in the council right now.

It’s propaganda and has nothing to do with Macawisley.

This is the outcome when you put the national weapons in the hands of tribes without regulation by the government. Its only a matter of time before the national weapons in the hands of tribes turns is used for clan warfare. Another possibility is them trying to overthrow the regional federal states like laftagareen or qoorqoor.

Even if Macawiisley are to be made it is a must they are regulated on how much weapons they are given/ how many soldiers they have to make sure how this will end. If not it may end in tribal wars happening all over somalia after shabaab is defeated.

This is the outcome when you put the national weapons in the hands of tribes without regulation by the government. Its only a matter of time before the national weapons in the hands of tribes turns is used for clan warfare. Another possibility is them trying to overthrow the regional federal states like laftagareen or qoorqoor.

Even if Macawiisley are to be made it is a must they are regulated on how much weapons they are given/ how many soldiers they have to make sure how this will end. If not it may end in tribal wars happening all over somalia after shabaab is defeated.

Mr Gedo, President Hassan has done in just 3 months what your uncle Farmajoo has refused to do in five years. We will destroy Al-shabab with or without your permission. And when Farmajoo was arming West Gedo on the pretext of defending the Somali border from Kenya, it was, ok?
For the record the weapons we have is our own. The government is providing ammunition, intelligence and medical support.

cow

VIP
Reer isbaaro, same thing happened in gaalkacyo hg side last week.

Looks like hg is eating itself. Galnus is about to return to what it was pre farmaajo.

Reer isbaaro, same thing happened in gaalkacyo hg side last week.

Looks like hg is eating itself. Galnus is about to return to what it was pre farmaajo.

Galmudug just entered its golden age whilst your people are homeless and stateless 0.5 minority.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Galmudug just entered its golden age whilst your people are homeless and stateless 0.5 minority.
@cow is just salty ceelbuur and xarardheere will have councils before cabudwaq. They're shooting each other up there every week. 2 years running yet they still can't set it up :mjlol:

@cow is just salty ceelbuur and xarardheere will have councils before cabudwaq. They're shooting each other up there every week. 2 years and running yet they still can't set it up :mjlol:

Sometimes I pinch myself in the arm to see if I am dreaming. I never taught that we would destroy Al-shabab so quickly and easily within just three months into Hassan's presidency. And we did it ourselves without no outside help. I love my Xawaadle brothers who made this possible. Lately I noticed these CBB people are so depressed. They are shocked at the quick turn of our fortunes.

World

VIP
Weapons should be given to all tribes except one due to their genetic predisposition to moryaanimo

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Protest, demonstrations, voting, supporting the opposition, writing, etc. the ways of expressing public objection, in civilised world, but in Somalia, it is war.

This is the reason why many CBB ghettoans don't support the Kacdoon. It's a sickness suffered by people like tekniko and others

308678639_758979418515555_9179663827108879224_n.jpg

Trending

Latest posts