Anti-Kulmiye demonstrators marching through the streets of Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I don't separate the Gabileys.

Yeah I realized on this site all HA are called Reer Gabiley but it's not accurate. They live in Berbera and half of Hargeisa + many more degaans as well there's no need to make generalizations like that. It comes across as uninformed.

As is obvious, we don't all agree on politics as you can see in this very thread :icon lol:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I heard from many Somalilanders that is a myth you push. I also heard Gabileys came to Hargeisa in around WWI era.

Hargeisa is less than 150 years old. The Ciidagale are one of the founding communities of Hargeisa along with Sacad Muse (HA) and HY (Ishaaq) who came later.

The city today is unofficially split into Daanta Habar Awal (North Hargeisa) and Daanta Garxajis (South Hargeisa).

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@AbdiJew is known to have cuqdad again'st HA for some reason. I wonder why its so random coming from someone whos claims to be sheikhaal oromo or whatever the hell he claims :hmm:

I have nothing against them. My best friend that I consider family is from your clan.

I'm Somalized Oromo anyway.

I am just a guy oo truthka jecel.

Bohol

VIP
Hargeisa is less than 150 years old. The Ciidagale are one of the founding communities of Hargeisa along with Sacad Muse (HA) and HY (Ishaaq) who came later.

The city today is unofficially split into Daanta Habar Awal (North Hargeisa) and Daanta Garxajis (South Hargeisa).

South Hargeisa (Maxamuud Haybe and Mohamed Mooge districts) is Cidagale, South west
(Ahmed Dhagax district) is Arap. East Hargeisa (New Hargeisa) is HY. North (26 June)
and North West Hargeisa (Jigjigayar district) is Habar Awal.

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Another lie

Here is biixi welcomed like a king in saahil and sheikh region 6 days

Kkkkkk

The Ciise Musse of Burco clearly disagree with you here:

Large number of Berbera locals joining Wadani back in January. Since the port issue flares up again I suspect even more Ciise Muse will join.

It's not enough for Musa Bixi to be welcomed anyone can bribe a couple of odeys and have a xaflad they are the ruling party after all. The more important part is how many local members are joining the party. I'm not a liar for simply pointing out Wadani has more momentum than the sinking ship of Kulmiye. You can post all the videos you like sxb it's not gonna change the shifting political paradigm on the ground.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
The Ciise Musse of Burco clearly disagree with you here:

Large number of Berbera locals joining Wadani back in January. Since the port issue flares up again I suspect even more Ciise Muse will join.

It's not enough for Musa Bixi to be welcomed anyone can bribe a couple of odeys and have a xaflad they are the ruling party after all. The more important part is how many local members are joining the party. I'm not a liar for simply pointing out Wadani has more momentum than the sinking ship of Kulmiye. You can post all the videos you like sxb it's not gonna change the shifting political paradigm on the ground.
Fair enough, we shall see the results soon :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending