Anti-Kulmiye demonstrators marching through the streets of Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@Duke of Bohol

I just got a reliable confirmation that there was some major anti-Kulmiye demonstrations by youth in Gabiley tonight just a couple of hours ago.

I haven't seen anything on major websites carrying the news yet but will keep everyone posted when I do.

Bohol

VIP

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Are they gadabuurse why are they against war criminal muuse bixi

They are Jibril Abokor (Habar Awal), a different subclan than Bixi.

All Habar Awal don't support Bixi. My subclan who are the natives of Gabiley have joined Wadani Party in large numbers.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Looks like the Kulmiye apologists are getting desperate that the gravy train is coming to an end and they'll be thrown out of office soon :icon lol:

The reality is people on the ground want change. Musa Bixi dooni mayno! Gabiley waa Wadani!

waraabe

Your superior
20 kids paid by fat cirro

Muuse biixi is like a king in gabilay

him getting welcomed in wajaale and gabilay

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
The tide has turned brehs. :banderas:

Yeah, this is the point of no return for Kulmiye.

Kkkkk nope, it's few kids payed by wadani

The elders of Jibril Abokor went to Musa Bihi to ask for a top position in Kulmiye for reer Gabiley. He refused so that's why this is happening. No one can take us for granted sxb.

Wadani on the otherhand is an inclusive party with members and representation from all regions. Kulmiye should have taken us much more seriously instead of thinking we would just hold our noses and vote for them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah, this is the point of no return for Kulmiye.

The elders of Jibril Abokor went to Musa Bihi to ask for a top position in Kulmiye for reer Gabiley. He refused so that's why this is happening. No one can take us for granted sxb.

Wadani on the otherhand is an inclusive party with members and representation from all regions. Kulmiye should have taken us much more seriously instead of think we would just hold our noses and vote for them.
To be honest i rather follow based on ideology then qabil based. Just cause musa bihi is habar awal doesn't mean i have to support him. Like you side one party is more diverse qabil wise then the other which intrigued me the most.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
To be honest i rather follow based on ideology then qabil based. Just cause musa bihi is habar awal doesn't mean i have to support him. Like you side one party is more diverse qabil wise then the other which intrigued me the most.

I'm gonna be very blunt inadheer. Bixi would be a disaster for Gabiley. It's clear he doesn't respect beesha JB and is suffering from some cuqdaad so I'll take the Garxajis president. At least we'll be left alone under Ciiro and we wont be in the spotlight.

All of our prime assets are at risk under a Bixi admin. You can kiss Wajaale and Kalabaydh customs goodbye if he gets in. I'm just thinking about the best outcome for beesha Jibril Abokor at the end of the day.

@Hilaac does this answer your question?

waraabe

Your superior
I'm gonna be very blunt inadheer. Bixi would be a disaster for Gabiley. It's clear he doesn't respect beesha JB and is suffering from some cuqdaad so I'll take the Garxajis president. At least we'll be left alone under Ciiro and we wont be in the spotlight.

All of our prime assets are at risk under a Bixi admin. You can kiss Wajaale and Kalabaydh customs goodbye if he gets in. I'm just thinking about the best outcome for beesha Jibril Abokor at the end of the day.

@Hilaac does this answer your question?

kkkk gabilay is voting biixi son whether you like it or not.

also its bullshit jb isn't getting anything since the Berbera corridor is going to be developed

look at the welcome biixi received in wajaale and gabilay that I posted, that tells you everything u need :samwelcome:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
kkkk gabilay is voting biixi son whether you like it or not.

also its bullshit jb isn't getting anything since the Berbera corridor is going to be developed

look at the welcome biixi received in wajaale and gabilay that I posted, that tells you everything u need :samwelcome:

You posted a video from February. I doubt he would receive the same welcome today.

The protests happened less than 10 hours ago. It's clear the tides have turned. @Gucci mane and I are locals we know the region and how the locals think.

waraabe

Your superior
You posted a video from February. I doubt he would receive the same welcome today.

The protests happened less than 10 hours ago. It's clear the tides have turned. @Gucci mane and I are locals we know the region and how the locals think.
It's 10 kids :chrisfreshhah:

No need to be booty shaking for others, have some dignity :susp:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
It's 10 kids :chrisfreshhah:

No need to be booty shaking for others, have some dignity :susp:

There's that classic Nuux Ismail arrogance thinking you can speak on behalf of the rest of HA. :umad:

Wallahi this is why reer Gabiley are fed up with you guys. You're going to loose because you can't respect others. How is it booty-clapping if people make a decision to join another party? Like what gives you the right to tell Gabiley residents how to vote you are reer Hargeisa?:what::wtfdis:

Wadani is a Somaliland national party. Reer Gabiley have every right to join it it is their party as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts