Anti-FGM Activism is radical, racist,ethnocentric and sexist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FGM should be banned everywhere in the world and any parent that does that to an unconsenting child, should face punishment.

Apollo

VIP
FGM should be banned everywhere in the world and any parent that does that to an unconsenting child, should face punishment.

They should be stripped of their Western citizenship and deported back to Somalia and put on an international terrorist watch list so they can never leave Somalia. If it were up to me.

They should be stripped of their Western citizenship and deported back to Somalia and put on an international terrorist watch list so they can never leave Somalia. If it were up to me.
But, they will continue the practice in Somalia? Shouldn't they get some counseling and reason with these people? Or you thinking they never accept it and just dump them in Somalia anyways?

Apollo

VIP
But, they will continue the practice in Somalia? Shouldn't they get some counseling and reason with these people? Or you thinking they never accept it and just dump them in Somalia anyways?

It will mindfuck them for life, but they get a second chance I suppose.

Top reasons why the Anti-FGM campaign is racist,ethnocentric and sexist

1) Usage of inflammatory divisive deragotary language like ''Barbaric'', ''Mutilation'', ''Child abuse'' that victimizes and stigmatizes people

2) Western feminists are imposing their cultural biases about female sexuality on African women.

3) Perpetuation of Myths about female circumcision not supported by science or research. See Seven Things to Know about Female Genital Surgeries in Africa

4) It discriminates between Non-African girls and Africans who have had genital surgeries. Singling out African women and violating their privacy and dignity.

5) Western women having genital surgeries (Designer Vaginas) are seen as vogue and fashionable, while African women with the same procedure is characterized as backward, mulitating and primitive.

5) It discriminates between male and female circumcision the latter being more acceptable.
http://www.fuambaisiaahmadu.com/academic-publications.html

Last edited:

Wether the practice should be or not is your opinion and your opinion solely you cant impose that on others. Unconsenting child? You think male circumcision is consenting? or are you speaking out of sexism.

People in Somalia are bored, they don't do anything apart from Eat & Pray. So you can say FGM has become a hobby. If the people received education and had access to jobs, then FGM would've died out long time ago.

Top reasons why the Anti-FGM campaign is racist,ethnocentric and sexist

1) Usage of inflammatory divisive deragotary language like ''Barbaric'', ''Mutilation'', ''Child abuse'' that victimizes and stigmatizes people

2) Western feminists are imposing their cultural biases about female sexuality on African women.

3) Perpetuation of Myths about female circumcision not supported by science or research. See Seven Things to Know about Female Genital Surgeries in Africa

4) It discriminates between Non-African girls and Africans who have had genital surgeries. Singling out African women and violating their privacy and dignity.

5) Western women having genital surgeries (Designer Vaginas) are seen as vogue and fashionable, while African women with the same procedure is characterized as backward, mulitating and primitive.

5) It discriminates between male and female circumcision the latter being more acceptable than the other.
https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/1...e&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll

1) These actions are "barbaric" and are "child abuse" - you need to put your African pride somewhere and stop acting like an SJW

2) Even though western feminists can be batshit crazy, what are the biases of "female sexuality" they're imposing on African women?

3) The source you provide link didn't work sxb. But, you need credible sources.

4) No, it doesn't discriminate against anyone unless an African girl tells people she was FGMED. But, how about violating the right of the infant who can't make the choice, huh?

5) Again, GROWN ADULTS can do whatever the f*ck they like. But, GROWN ADULTS can't be cutting off parts or sewing parts of an infant that can't consent.

Again, I personally don't accept any form of circumcision and should be banned worldwide.

Last edited:
Would you circumcise your daughter @Geeljire ?
You do realize that women are the enforcers and practioners of it.
So its really is irrelevant since it is not a descision for me to make or get involved in.

But like i said before i am neutral on wether the practice Shall go or not but i do believe it is culturally relative.

Meaning that i will not support this attempt by the west to demean it and label us as backwards and primitive. Also not support them systematically attack somali womens dignity and invade their privacy, limit their choices, all while western women are getting designer vaginas.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You do realize that women are the enforcers and practioners of it.
So its really is irrelevant since it is not a descision for me to make or get involved in.

But like i said before i am neutral on wether the practice Shall go or not but i do believe it is culturally relative.

Meaning that i will not support this attempt by the west to demean it and label us as backwards and primitive. Also not support them systematically attack somali womens dignity and invade their privacy, limit their choices, all while western women are getting designer vaginas.

You kinda side stepped the Q. Does it mean if your wife wanted to do FGM on your daughter you would not oppose it? You'd support it?

I agree with your assertion regarding how the West are using this to smear us with.

1) These actions are "barbaric" and are "child abuse" - you need to put your African pride somewhere and stop acting like an SJW

2) Even though western feminists can be batshit crazy, what are the biases of "female sexuality" they're imposing on African women?

3) The source you provide link didn't work sxb. But, you need credible sources.

4) No, it doesn't discriminate against anyone unless an African girl tells people she was FGMED. But, how violating the right of the infant who can't make the choice, huh?

5) Again, GROWN ADULTS can do whatever the f*ck they like. But, GROWN ADULTS can't be cutting off parts or sewing parts of an infant that can't consent.

Again, I personally don't accept any form of circumcision and should be banned worldwide.

1) ''Barbaric'' and ''Child abuse'' is your cultural view point and not theirs. Its ironic that you say that. Only SJWs are the ones on the Anti-FGM campaign and radical feminists. Guess that makes you part of them.

2) The biases about how African women should experience pleasure, saying its patriarchal when women are the practioners and enforcers of it and men are not involved. Saying that African women practice it to keep virgins, when they actually do it for hygienic and aesthetic, ethical reasons.

3) Here try this http://www.fuambaisiaahmadu.com/academic-publications.html click on the first publication.

4) There are underage western (mostly white) girls - some as young as nine years old - receiving labiaplasties for free under the National Health System in countries such as the UK and Australia? Why don't these girls have protected status for their genitalia - like African girls? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ed-14-having-designer-vagina-surgery-NHS.html

5) Again, if FGM is about child protection and consent, then why leave out male circumcision or male genital mutilation? many male activists who speak against it

So its really racist, sexist and ethnocentric no matter how you phrase it.

Last edited:
You kinda side stepped the Q. Does it mean if your wife wanted to do FGM on your daughter you would not oppose it? You'd support it?

I agree with your assertion regarding how the West are using this to smear us with.
but that is beside what I'm talking about, wether I support it or not is irrelevant.

My whole beef isn't with the ''Act'' of female circumcision wether it should stop or not but more or less with the ''Activism'' behind it.

Last edited:
1) ''Barbaric'' and ''Child abuse'' is your cultural view point and not theirs. Its ironic that you say that only SJWs are the ones on the Anti-FGM campaign and radical feminists. Guess that makes you part of them.

2) The biases about African women should experience pleasure, saying its patriarchal when women are the practioners and enforcers of it and men are not involved. Saying that African women practice it to keep virgins, when they actually do it for hygienic and aesthetic, ethical reasons.

3) Here try this http://www.fuambaisiaahmadu.com/academic-publications.html click on the first publication.

4) There underage western (mostly white) girls - some as young as nine years old - receiving labiaplasties for free under the National Health System in countries such as the UK and Australia? Why don't these girls have protected status for their genitalia - like African girls? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ed-14-having-designer-vagina-surgery-NHS.html

5) Again, if FGM is about child protection and consent, then why leave out male circumcision or male genital mutilation? many male activists who speak against it
Again, you're the same kind of people who say "but the WEST does this, so we should too". Did you don't comprehend what I said? I said I don't support the fucking practice in the WEST or AFRICAN.You link to me to choices of African women having, yeah but the mother or the women of that village have no right to decide for a child that can not consent. Once the child becomes a teenager or adult, they can make consenting decisions. You linking me to shit about white people doing fucked up shit is suppose validate the practice? Sxb there is not argument here. I don't care if white fucking feminist are pumping up their chest for social justice or you're trying to protect a fucked up culture because it's African and you damn African pride is in your way. Human rights and morality doesn't have culture, unless you get brainwashed into crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.