Antarctic Researcher Allegedly Stabbed Colleague Who Spoiled Book Endings

Status
Not open for further replies.
1540916984853-Windy_Day_at_Bellingshausen_Base_IMG_6250.jpeg

1540494760182-Bellingshausen-at-night-4755.jpeg

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...Ermo3cSIE_cSWXxx3ngE&utm_source=vicefblocalau

That’s what seemingly happened when, on October 9, a 54-year-old electrical engineer named Sergei Savitsky allegedly stabbed Oleg Beloguzov, a 52-year-old welder, in the chest multiple times. Both were working out of Bellingshausen station, a remote station on an Antarctic island—Savitsky was reportedly drunk out of his mind at the time.

Beloguzov, whose heart was injured in the stabbing, was rushed to the hospital in Chile whereas Savitsky, who voluntarily surrendered, was housed in a scary church (more on that later) for 10 days until he was flown back to Russia.

One of the causes for that tension, it seems is the welder wouldn’t stop spoiling the ending of books for Savitsky. According to the UK’s Sun newspaper, both Savitsky and Beloguzov were avid readers and used the written word to pass time on the bottom of the world.

If someone did to me that in that freezing ass place after reading for so long, I would stab them too :birdman::damedamn:

@Knowles @VixR @Basra @AussieHustler @Reiko @Emily @Gooney112 @R.Kelly @Jerome in the house @YourBroMoe @AarHawd_7 @RichEnoughForGucci

can I get an Amen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending