NastyHoe (Nastexo) dirty Downfall

it’s okay nastexo just firm your L. How are you asking how this is an L when your fellow next door is crying on her live with the person she was catfishing as saying things like I’m sorry I’m ugly and broke and had to try to make some money anyway kkk

Because she finessed guillable horny who fell for it without questioning it

she is crying over live with the girl she was catfishing as that’s an L she should have firmed the exposure. Anyway this is an L for both U.K. faraxs who bought nastexo nudes and nastexo herself of course we all know it was fake but now we have the 100% confirmation. Another dusty UK who didn’t even make much scamming thirsty faraxs I bet her dry sîiL doesn’t even have 50 pounds to her name
So a women's worth is judged by the amount of money she's managed to prostitute for? :draketf: :heh:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
nothing as annoying as a grown woman screaming and wailing :mad: none of my babies squeal like this and if they ever did i'd show them the door swiftly :nahgirl:

Mandem that pay for nudes are the biggest simps on this planet.

Lol. Did you read about how the onlyfans membership went up during the lockdown. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I think simps and online prostitutes are made for each other but have low self esteem and weird sexual fetishes. At least the online prostitutes are smart enough to make money out of being s online while the simps get nothing in return other than emptying out their bank accounts for their weird fantasies

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts