NastyHoe (Nastexo) dirty Downfall

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
How is this an L? She finessed dumb faraxs :umwhat:

@Awdalia Rising Do better:childplease:

she is crying over live with the girl she was catfishing as that’s an L she should have firmed the exposure. Anyway this is an L for both U.K. faraxs who bought nastexo nudes and nastexo herself of course we all know it was fake but now we have the 100% confirmation. Another dusty UK who didn’t even make much scamming thirsty faraxs I bet her dry sîiL doesn’t even have 50 pounds to her name

she is crying over live with the girl she was catfishing as that’s an L she should have firmed the exposure. Anyway this is an L for both U.K. faraxs who bought nastexo nudes and nastexo herself of course we all know it was fake but now we have the 100% confirmation. Another dusty UK who didn’t even make much scamming thirsty faraxs I bet her dry sîiL doesn’t even have 50 pounds to her name
They have to find her and expose her. Only then can these faraxs redeem themselves

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
She wasn’t exposed though. Everyone already knew Nastexo uses other people’s pic but it’s her twerking. Come back when they expose her identity. Like I said do better :childplease:

Also this whole uk shit you on is so 2019. Level up hun:mjkkk:

Awdalia Rising

She wasn’t exposed though. Everyone already knew Nastexo uses other people’s pic but it’s her twerking. Come back when they expose her identity. Like I said do better :childplease:

“UK xalimo next door” is that you nastexo? :pachah1: Kkk nigga f*ck her identity her little scheme just got shut all the way off even for dumb niggas who weren’t catching on before.

She will be exposed. She will cry foul it’s not her and people will fall for it

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

It gets better. You aren’t one of them to me.:friendhug:

Awdalia Rising

Weak af comeback :reallymaury:

it’s okay nastexo just firm your L. How are you asking how this is an L when your fellow next door is crying on her live with the person she was catfishing as saying things like I’m sorry I’m ugly and broke and had to try to make some money anyway kkk

Nah this is a win for them and L for those low SMV thirsty cucks and simps. are paying for nudes and videos?? What kind of dumb shit is that. Go on hub and jack off. Its free if youre so horny.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
it’s okay nastexo just firm your L. How are you asking how this is an L when your fellow next door is crying on her live with the person she was catfishing as saying things like I’m sorry I’m ugly and broke and had to try to make some money anyway kkk
She’s from Birmingham though.
200.gif

Those farahs are betas. Chad farahs get nudes for free.
my waifu treats me better than any flesh woman could hope to. :wow:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Am I Nastexo or a fellow uk xalimo??

Make it make sense:what1: