Another tv show with Madows playing somali role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the episode 1, a mother, 2 sons and 2 daughters are all full Madows.

I don't usually get triggered over this kind of stuff but this is getting quite annoying.
If they cant find somalis to act on a show why can't they just make the characters into a Nigerian muslim family?? I dont understand the need to portray our people wrong. It's not by force to have somalis in a show if they don't have any to play and act for us the f*ck??:what1:

They done this in black hawk down they also done this in a popular UK kids TV show the dumping ground. A south sudanese plays as a somali. Wallahi how can this dxhul ting be Somali??
20181028_121523.png

If they cant find somalis to act on a show why can't they just make the characters into a Nigerian muslim family?? I dont understand the need to portray our people wrong. It's not by force to have somalis in a show if they don't have any to play and act for us the f*ck??:what1:

They done this in black hawk down they also done this in a popular UK kids TV show the dumping ground. A south sudanese plays as a somali. Wallahi how can this dxhul ting be Somali?? View attachment 57857
Don't be rude to god's creations. To answer your question, Somalis don't audition

They do this shit on purpose. We should sue for cultural ignorance. If they took Apu off of Simpson’s we got an even stronger case here. Bantus and us are NOT the same. Either represent us right or don’t represent us at all!

There’s a little Somali kid somewhere saying “we wuz Bantus?” After watching this. They are leading our youth astray

Kratos

Sonder
They clearly don't give a f*ck. London has one of the largest population of Somalis concentrated in a single city out of any Western diaspora. If they needed to find Somalis to play the role then I doubt they would have had much trouble. Why even make the family Somali in the first place?

Kkkkkk. I saw my young cousins watching that show . I got pissed when they showed her as a somali...

Like how is a somali girl that dark ... ok f*ck that, but look at her hair texture and general facial features :what: she looks nothing like us.
Why do they need somalis in TV shows anyways?? Represent us right or leave us alone yaqeey.:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending