Another thread ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both times? nah stop this! if you have to work out everyday or absolute need to shower dont use anything, condition every other day or every 3 days ideally. and shampoo once a week maybe a month if your hair is course.
my conditioner is inside my shampoo :cosbyhmm: i always apply coconut oil to my hair and there is build up which makes it ichy if not washed. i will take your advice n cut down on those chemical shampoos but it would been nice if there was natural substitute i can use weekly.

my conditioner is inside my shampoo :cosbyhmm: i always apply coconut oil to my hair and there is build up which makes it ichy if not washed. i will take your advice n cut down on those chemical shampoos but it would been nice if there was natural substitute i can use weekly.
Use tea tree oil to relive the itchyness (if its 100% tea tree oil, mix it into another oil). Coconut oil does nothing for me tbh. Do you wash your hair becouse its itchy? the itchiness is due to dryness of the scalp not dirt. Buy a good deep conditioner and use it twice a week, that might help.

Brother ur hairline is ok if u ever doubt this, look at others on sspot.:mjkkk:

But srsly speaking even I am a little bit worried about my future. My entire abos side of the family used to have great hair....the key words being used to:mjcry: I hope my moms side can counteract this. So far I'm 18 and there are 0 signs of bidaar alhamdulilah. But I'm worried because of what I did to @Air, maybe his habaar will reach me and give me a small roundabout on my head. U never know what the evil eye can do, it will cross seas and continents to get u.........:kendrickcry: warya air its the holy month I cafi ninyahow.

Use tea tree oil to relive the itchyness (if its 100% tea tree oil, mix it into another oil). Coconut oil does nothing for me tbh. Do you wash your hair becouse its itchy? the itchiness is due to dryness of the scalp not dirt. Buy a good deep conditioner and use it twice a week, that might help.
no i just wash it same time every day for long time. if i miss washing for a weekend is when it feels dirty and oily. thanks for the tip:salute:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
BQVj935.jpg

I'm guessing OP has that nacallatulla

Invest in some good hair shampoo with shea butter in it. Use olive oil to moisturise you're hair.

And only wash it 2-3 times a week,
If you must, only use leave in conditioner.

Refrain from wearing caps, they mess with you're hair line.

Pics bandit.....
I just posted It in the first page:kodaksmiley:
AHHAHAHHAHHA you're balding. Feels good to have a full head of hair.
Shut up yo gotti:mjlol:
Invest in some good hair shampoo with shea butter in it. Use olive oil to moisturise you're hair.

And only wash it 2-3 times a week,
If you must, only use leave in conditioner.

Refrain from wearing caps, they mess with you're hair line.
Thanks for stating the obvious i learn this the hard way back 2011-13 i was wearing snapback heavy :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending